05| last one standing

LITTLER RED.
05. | last one standing

 | last one standing

— IT Felt like eternity the boys were carrying her.She still had no idea who these boys are and why they were helping Pan.She wanted an escape, and to not be the last one standing.

Struggling become useless to her as she realized the boy's strength was magnified a thousand times against hers.She gave up with the struggling, gave up with trying to escape.The only thing she could do was to stop and wait.And hopefully survive.

A boy grabbed her hurt ankle, only for her to wince in pain and a boy to scold the boy who had gripped her ankle.She kept mumbling curse words under her breath, causing amused looks to be shot her way from many of the boys.

When the boys walking stopped, she looked up seeing they were centered at a camp.More lost boys were seated around a campfire.A dark shadow shaped like a person was leaning against a tree a couple feet away from them.Poppy couldn't even see through narrowed eyes who that person was.

They dropped her on the hard ground.The impact made her groan as she spit grass that had somehow gotten into her mouth.The silhouette of a man smirked.He slowly got into view and saw the one persons she dreaded to see.

Peter Pan.

Poppy's eyes widened.Pan was going to do something to her, and it won't be good.

"Well, Well, looks like I found Littler red"He announced with a grin.The boys started to holler and cheer.Poppy squeezed her eyes shut for a minute before opening them back up to see Pan closer to her and crouching down in front of her, as she laid on the dirty ground.

" You know, I can't let you go roaming free without a punishment"He said with that sickly grin.Poppy looked at with an emotionless face.

Pan's grin dropped and it turned serious, "Put her in the cage" Poppy squealed as boys took her arms and dragged her off once again.She squirmed, and screaming let go, but again, it was no use.

Moments later, they threw her harshly into a wooden cage, right in front of a little cliff.She winced as a stick picked her upper bicep in her arm.She pushed herself up so she was now in a sitting position.She looked at the cage opening to see them shut the door and the boys to walk away.One boy stayed and stood next to the cage she was in, guarding it.

She sighed, her back hitting the cage.A couple minutes later Pan approached the cage, with that devious smirk on his face.