11| not holding up

𝟏𝟏| 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩

𝟏𝟏| 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩

*✧ ───────── ✧*

LIFE WAS LIKE DOUGH.It was soft, and when you tossed it into the air it was graceful.But when you put the toppings on, it looses its gracefulness, to the point where you can't even see the real dough anymore.After, when you put it into the oven, the once dough it was before, was gone.The dough at no one left but toppings that were a problem.This is how Poppy would describe her life.How messed up it had become.

It took her a while to regain consciousness but once she did, she immediately wanted to get out of bed.She pushed the covers off of her, and winced when she placed her feet on the floor, making her stand up.She pulled up her shirt to find scars that were where the wounds have been, Battle scars.

After everything that had happened she had almost forgotten about it.She wished she had forgotten about it.

Poppy stumbled a little on her walking as she walked out of the tent she was in.Her eyes scanned over the lost boys landing on the group that she knew.She plastered a smile on her face, shrugging off the pain that was still there.

"Hey boys."She greeted.Connor, Slightly and Tootles all turned her way.They all grinned, seeing she was alright.

"Good to see you, Poppy!"

"I'm so glad your alright."

"How are you doing?"Connor asked hesitantly, looking at her hand that clutched her stomach.

She shrugged,"Hurts like Hell, But I'm getting over it."In the midst of their talking a hand was placed on Poppy's shoulder.She turned around startled and saw a smirking Cubby.

"Don't be so startled, dear,"He grinned, showing of his pearly white teeth.Poppy could sense how big his ego was and it made her rolled her eyes, her eyes would've rolled all the way back in her head."Pan wants to see you.He's by the Battling tree."

"First off, I'm not your dear and second, I will go then."The last thing Poppy wanted to was to make Pan angry.Cubby nodded, stepping out of her way and sending her a smirk while placing his arms outward, showing the path way.

Poppy started to walk, following the path.When she came closer to the tree where all the fights and battles would happen, she saw Pan leaning against it, sharpening a knife.She gulped, slowly walked up to him.

"Are your wounds feeling better?,"Pan asked, still not looking up at her.His words made her curious.She hesitantly nodded, that's when he looked up at her, "I had some of the lost boys make you some clean clothes that don't have blood all on them.They should be in your tent as we speak."