I JUST WANT SOME MILK

ㄱ ㄱ ㄱ

Walking out of the hair salon, the now pink haired male ran his fingers through his newly dyed hair. Tomorrow was the start of his senior year in high school and he wanted to change up his looks a bit.

Spice things up you know?

The boy let out a small sigh as he sat down on a nearby bench. Jeno was apparently visiting Seoul for a bit before he went back to Incheon, and so they decided to meet up and hang out for the day.

He sat there just scrolling through his instagram feed before someone approached him.

"Oh hey there, aren't you Jaemin? From class D-3?" The latter looked up to see a black haired female. She looked a bit familiar but then again, he could be mistaken.

"Yeah, I'm Jaemin. And you are...?"

"Min Yewon, your classmate since freshmen year. Do you not remember me?" She looked a bit hurt but kept on her cheerful smile.

"I'm sorry I don't recall a Min Yewon. You do look familiar though." Jaemin said, sensing the bit of hurt that she'd shown.

"Oh...well, I just saw you sitting here by yourself and I thought that maybe you wanna hang out a bit? Y'know since you seem a bit bored and lonely at the moment." She was hoping for the boy to say yes.

When she saw him just sitting there on the bench, she gathered avery bit of confidence she had to approach the pink haired male. I mean, she did have a crush on him since freshmen year. She was just too shy to come up and say hi to him or anything of the sort.

"Ah, well you see, my friend is coming right now to hang out with me. I'm sorry, maybe another time?" He offered her an apologetic smile.

"I-I see. I was just passing by anyways--"

The female was cut off when a shout was heard a few feet away,"NANA!"

Jaemin averted his gaze to the familiar voice and his features instantly brightened. Jeno now had light orange-brownish hair, and it looked hella good on him according to Jaemin. As Jeno got closer, Jaemin had already proceeded to stand up to hug the boy.

The elder engulfed Jaemin into a bone crushing hug, squeezing the life out of the boy. Jaemin let out an airy laugh as he patted Jeno's head.

"Jeno, let go. I can't breathe." Jeno squeezed Jaemin one last time before pulling away, giving the younger his famous eye smile.

"I've missed you."

"It's only been about a week Jeno."

"But still! I miss my Nana."

Yewon was long forgotten as the two males were too wrapped up in catching up with each other. So, with a small frown and slump to her posture, she left the two.