I LIVED IN AMERICA FOR FOUR YEARS

ㄱ ㄱ ㄱ

"I hate how we still need to go to school while our boyfriends are living the life at home right now." Jisung complained, a slump in his stature.

The trio were in the cafeteria, eating while complaining how they have so many tests and projects coming up. They really wanted the weekends to come faster so they could just sleep all day.

"What's up guys?" The three of them turned their heads to greet the female they just recently befriended, Yewon.

"Oh nothing much, just wanting to yeet ourselves off a cliff as usual." Donghyuck replies casually, poking a straw into his chocolate milk bottle.

"Sounds like fun. Anyways, I just wanted to know if you guys wanted to help out with the fall festival."

"It's already that time of the year? Dang, the year's almost over." Jaemin mused out loud, just realizing how close they were to winter break and the end of the year.

And boy was he ready to be a lazy couch potato during that winter break. Let's just hope his teachers won't make them work on a project during that time; that's honestly just the worst.

"To answer your question, I'm willing to help out, but I don't know about these two doofuses." The male jabbed his thumb in the direction of the two other males, causing them to look at him all offensive like.

"We'll help, right Jisung?"

"Mhm." The younger nodded in agreement, stealing a sip of Donghyuck's chocolate milk while he was at it.

"That was my chocolate milk you rat."

"Hm? What was that? I think I heard little squeaks, sounded like a rat to me." Jisung place his hand near his ear, mocking the elder who was about to smack him upside the head with his spoon.

"Anyways, I'll see you guys tomorrow after school, sound good? We wanted to start preparing for it as soon as possible. Oh yeah, meeting place is in the library. See y'all there!" Yewon waved at them goodbye then went on to ask others if they wanted to help out.

The boys waved back and watched her leave their table.

"Okay, back to me being a depressed bitch because my mans is leaving today."

"It's alright Hyuck. I mean, I'm sure it won't be long until Mark will come back to you." Jaemin patted the elder's shoulder sympathetically.

"Besides, I can't find anyone that's more committed to you than the melon lord."

"Melon lord? The fuck Jisung?"

"What? You haven't watched Avatar the Last Airbender? You suck, man."

Jaemin shook his head disappointingly at the nonsense oozing out of the two's conversation. But hey, this is what he had signed up for once he stepped foot in that summer villa.

Then again, he's glad that he signed in permanent ink.

-🐢-

Donghyuck had never ran so fast in his whole entire life. He regretted taking that nap after school and now he was running through the airport trying to find a certain black haired male.

Mark didn't want to wake up Donghyuck when he was leaving, because he looked so peaceful. He didn't want to mess that up. The male knew that if he were to wake the latter up, both of them wouldn't be able to keep it together.

And so, he left a note instead.

Donghyuck's head whipped around the crowded building, trying to find Mark. He didn't care that he probably looked like absolute trash with his wrinkly t-shirt along with his sweats. All he had on his mind was to find Mark.

The male felt like he was in a real life 'Where's Waldo'.

"You know what? Fuck this shit. MARK FUCKING LEE! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU, YOU WATERMELON LOVING DIPSHIT?! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME WITHOUT GIVING ME A GOODBYE KISS?!" All eyes were on him, but at this point, he didn't care.

Murmurs surrounded the male, making it kind of harder to spot the right face. Everywhere he turned, it was just someone unfamiliar.

'Did I just completely screw myself over by yelling like that? Ugh, stupid stupid stupid—'

A hand had turned Donghyuck around, cutting off his thoughts completely. It took a few seconds for him so realize that Mark was right there in front of him, giving him the kiss he had asked for. Donghyuck didn't take long to reciprocate the kiss, returning the love Mark was giving him.

The crowd that had formed around the two was filled with either squeals or looks of disgust.

In the crowd also stood Donghyuck's and Mark's mothers. Standing side by side, they stared fondly at their two sons so in love with each other.

"I remember when me and my husband were like that once in a lifetime." Mikyung muttered to herself, reminiscing on her younger years. When things between her and her husband were more pure and genuine.

If her son and Yuhyun's son do end up together happily wedded in the end (something she highly believes will happen), she hopes that they won't end up like her and her husband.

She hopes for their love for each other to overcome any problems they may have in the future.

"Sorry about not giving you a kiss before, sunshine. Hope that made up for it." Mark still was cupping the younger's face in his hands, eyes tracing over every feature.

"You need to stop doing this to my heart you know? It's unhealthy and I don't think my heart can take anymore of this."

"Well, you better get used to it, because there will be a lot more where that came from." The elder booped Donghyuck's nose and released a cute chuckle.

"Shut up and get on that flight before I drag you out of here. I'm really tempted you know."

"Right. That flight." He dreaded.

Right when he finished talking, an announcement about his flight sounded through the building. That was when Donghyuck unconsciously tightened his grip on Mark's jacket.

"I'll see you again soon right?"

"Definitely."

-🐳-

hA love how i just mysteriously left this book for a while then here i am updating again. ya boi really needs to get her shit together man oof—