UH AND THAT'S A LONG ASS RIDE

ㄱ ㄱ ㄱ

Jaemin was filled with nerves to the brim. He kept at picking at the cuffs of his button up whilst pacing around the 'dressing room' of the wedding location. It was at a beach house under the Huang's name, and gorgeous were just one of the few words to describe it.

On the vanity sat three white boxes that contained the promise rings Jaemin had ordered before. They had came in early in the morning, and he was almost caught when picking them up at a local jewelry shop.

Thankfully he wasn't though.

He ran his fingers through his pink locks and sighed for the millionth time in that hour. It was only a few hours before the ceremony started, and he was practically pissing his pants trying to think of way to get Renjun out of this.

In the middle of thinking he heard the door opening and he rushed to the vanity, and stuffed the boxes into his slacks pockets. Turning back around he was met with Renjun, all dressed up. It was breathtaking to say the least.

"You look like you're ready for a fashionable escape." Jaemin commented, scanning the male from head to toe.

"Maybe I am. You look quite ravishing yourself Nana. Where's Jeno?"

"Still in makeup. Donghyuck's really something else. Mark chose the right one." The younger broke out in a small smile, feeling those same butterflies again because of the elder's compliment.

"Mhm, and I chose the right two." Walking closer to Jaemin, he pulled into a desperate embrace. "I'm scared Jaemin. I'm scared that my dad might pull something when we carry out the plan, and I can't lose any of you."

Jaemin reciprocated the hug and started to run his finger's through the elder's soft locks. "It's okay, everything's going to play out fine. We're all going to be fine." He whispered, trying to calm Renjun down.

The younger male pulled away from the embrace to set a gentle kiss onto Renjun's forehead. He cupped the shorter's cheeks and just stared into his glossy eyes. Jaemin knew he was on the brink of breaking into tears, and it hurt him too see him like that.

"Do you want me to go check if Jeno's done?"

"Please."

He just nodded and took off to the room where he was previously. On his way though, he heard chatter from a room he was passing by. Letting his curiosity take the best of him, he made his way back and stood next to the cracked door.

"Yes, the marriage is underway and my son will be all yours, you can do whatever you want to him. Once it's done, the money will be sent over correct?"

Jaemin's eyes grew to the size of saucers as anger started to burn from inside of him.

The young male was at a loss of words. Even though he learned bits a pieces of chinese from Renjun and his mom in the past week, he could kind of make out what the man had said. There was money involved, and he had mentioned Renjun's name and some kind of exchange?

That was all he could make out, but it was enough to get his turmoil going.

Just as he was about to continue his little adventure to find Jeno, he was caught by the man he was eavesdropping on.

"Na Jaemin? What are you doing?" The man looked at him skeptically, like he knew Jaemin heard everything.

"Passing by." He spoke, unsure if he even pronounced the words correctly.

Knowing that Jaemin couldn't speak or understand much chinese, he thought that even though he heard the conversation, he would've been able to understand it. So, he let the boy go. Thinking that he was not a threat to his plan.

Guessing that he was off the hook, he rushed to where Jeno was supposed to be. Bursting through the door, he was first met with a breathtaking Jeno and then he started to sputter nonsense about what he had just discovered.

Donghyuck, Mark, and Jeno were all looking at the boy with confused expressions.

"Slow down hon, what in the actual fuck are you blabbering about?" Donghyuck said, halting Jaemin's sputtering.

"Renjun's dad, he's worst than I thought." Jaemin finally said.

"Please elaborate." Jeno urged.

"I-I eavesdropped on a conversation of his on the way here. I made out something along the lines of an exchange that has to with Renjun and money. I could be completely wrong, but I can't take that risk guys." The pink haired male shared the same worried looks as the other three males. "Not only that, Renjun's freaking out. That's why I was looking for you."

"Renjun?"

"Well, that's what he said dumbass." Donghyuck retorted then continued, "Me and Mark can go spy on his dad if you want."

"Yes, and sure, but can you take Chenle with you?"

"Of course." Mark responded and dragged Donghyuck with him.

Leaving him and Jeno behind, Jaemin went ahead and dragged Jeno out as well. Renjun's probably freaking out even more, because he was taking quite a long time. So, the pink haired male started to speed walk, then it eventually broke out into a jog.

Up ahead, he could see the room Renjun was supposed to be in. Bursting into the room, he laid his eyes on a tearful Renjun sitting on the makeup chair in front of the vanity.

"Injun." Jaemin's voice was barely a whisper, but Renjun's head snapped up almost immediately.

Jeno made his way from behind Jaemin and engulfed the elder in a warm, yet tight, embrace.

"J-Jeno?" Renjun's voice was wavering, a bundle of nerves mixed with fear tightening in his chest.

"It's me Jun, it's me. What's wrong huh? Nerves?"

He felt the elder head slowly shake no on his shoulder.

"Then what is it?"

"I'm scared."

Jaemin stood there, just staring at the two. He didn't know what to do. What could he possibly do to loosen Renjun up? Make him feel better.

Then his hand landed to his pockets and his eyes shot wide open, and he absentmindedly let out a pretty loud gasp. Attracting both males's attention.

"What is it Nana?" Jeno asked, looking at Jaemin weirdly.

He pulled out the two boxes that was going to belong to his two lovers. Staring at the two velvety white boxes in his hand, a soft smile spread on his lips.

Looking back up, he saw the two also looking that the boxes in his hand.

Then, he just started talking.

-🐳-

it's almost 2019 damn
i just noticed that too svsjsjd