TEDDY BEAR JELLY

ㄱ ㄱ ㄱ

"Look at me! I'm a sheep!" Chenle paraded his newly made sheep head towel, nodding his head from side to side with a cute smile on his face.

Jisung was midway taking off his shirt when he stopped just to look at the elder male. And shit, Jisung probably would've died from the cuteness overload. Chenle spotted the boy looking at him and then directed his smile towards him.

A blush rose onto his cheeks, as he turned around to change into the clothing the place gave him.

No matter how many times he'd be shown that wonderful smile, the feeling he gets never fades. It just reminded him how lucky he was to have Chenle in his life. The cheerful boy just lit up his whole world.

Once he was changed and was in the process of closing his assigned locker, he felt something being placed on his head.

"There, now we're both sheep!" The elder cheered, linking his arms with Jisung's and dragging him out of the locker room after the latter closed his locker.

Both Mark and Donghyuck were out already, going on their merry way to their first destination. Then there was Jaemin, Jeno, and Renjun, who were still in the locker rooms.

Jeno and Renjun were done and made their way out, it was just Jaemin who was accidentally given a shirt that was too small for him.

"You know what, screw it. I'm gonna get a new shirt." Jaemin took the shirt and walked out of the locker rooms, still half naked might I add.

"Finally you're--" Renjun's breath got caught in his throat when he saw the male walk out half naked, a shirt in his hand. Jaemin noticed how Renjun and Jeno got quite flustered when he stepped out and just smirked.

"I'm just going to change out the size of my shirt, but if you want, I can just go on like this."

"N-No, please go get a shirt." Jeno started pushing the younger down the hall while Renjun followed in suit, trying to get rid of his naughty thoughts.

Jaemin let a chuckle escape his lips. He honestly couldn't be happier. His boyfriends were just the cutest and he wouldn't trade these two out with anyone else in the whole wide world. In his mind, it was impossible, Jeno and Renjun was all he needed.

After a flustered employee gave Jaemin the correct sized shirt, he slipped it on and started guiding the two to their first stop, the sauna.

That's where everyone else started off as well. So, the three boys entered the room where the rest of the boys were sitting on the benches relaxing watching the steam floated that around them.

"Yo, I feel like a dumpling right now." Donghyuck commented, a lazy smile plastered on his lips.

"Then Jisung and I are steamed sheep." Chenle said out loud, not realizing how wrong it sounded before Jisung pointed it out.