63 『Narrative』

Tzuyu knocked on Sana's door again after cooking their food for dinner. Hansol said he will not go home for tonight and Tzuyu cooked enough just for the two of them.

"Let's eat, Sana" Tzuyu called her once and she didn't bother to repeat what she said. She just sat infront of the food while holding her head. Minutes passed by and she decided to eat alone before she laid on the couch due to dizziness. She closed her eyes and eventually fell asleep.

After an hour, Sana opened the door to look what's going on at the living room. She saw Tzuyu rub her eyes before she stood up from the couch to grab some water at the kitchen. She was filling the glass but she unconsciously spilled it out.

"Are you alright?" Sana asked she walks closer to Tzuyu.

"Not really" Tzuyu admitted as she try to dry the place where she spilled the water. Sana grab the rag from Tzuyu's hand and continued to clean it up.

"You should sleep at my room. I'll sleep on the couch" Sana suggested because she noticed that Tzuyu is really not feeling well.

"I'll stay on the couch, I'm okay" Tzuyu insisted as she go back there, slowly lying on the couch to continue to sleep.

Sana still wants to check her but then she heard Tzuyu mentioning Cheng Xiao's name who happens to appear on Tzuyu's dream.

Sana just covered Tzuyu's body with blanket before she walks inside the room without closing her door so she can still see Tzuyu from the inside. She can't sleep because she's thinking about a lot of things, she's curious why Tzuyu is there, she's also curious about what happened to Cheng Xiao and Tzuyu's engagement. She knows everything about that because Chaeyoung and Dahyun told her about that thing but no one dared to tell her that Tzuyu got amnesia due to a severe brain injury.

Just hearing Cheng Xiao's name hurts a lot. It's still there, the pain and everything that happened in the past, it's still there and it's really hard to forget about it.

Sana decided to close the door and quickly went back to her bed. She closed her eyes and thought deeply, shivering as a tear spilled down on her cheek.

Her phone started ringing and it was Yuta. She tried to calm herself first before she answered the phone call.

["Hello Sana"]

"Goodnight, Yuta" she replied while rubbing her eyes.

["You're going to sleep now? Okay. I love you. Sweet dreams, Sana"]

"I love you too" she said and the phone call quickly ended. "I love you" she whispered before she fell asleep.