50 『Narrative』

"Why did you fucking do that? What are you thinking, Tzuyu? Do you think this is funny?" Sana asked as she pushed Tzuyu away.

"Am I laughing?" Tzuyu innocently asked that made the latter so pissed about what she asked.

"Sana" The photographer approached as he walks closer to Sana.

"Let's start the photoshoot" he said and Sana just nodded her head.

"Don't follow me" Sana exclaimed and their eyes met. They stared at each other for a second and Sana quickly looked away.

Sana's friends gathered around to drag Tzuyu to watch Sana's photoshoot. They keep on touching her that's why Sana can't stop looking at their direction.

"Look at the camera, Sana" the photographer called out as signal his hand to make Sana look at that spot.

"Damn, Sana is so hot" The blonde haired girl said while watching her.

"Are you alright?" Sana's friend asked when Tzuyu held her head. She remembered the day when Sana bit her lower lip during the filming day of 'What I need'

"I need to go back at the hotel for awhile. Please give this to Sana" she said as she handed out the bouquet of pink roses.

"Sana, please stop looking on that direction" The photographer said once again. He tilted his head and he saw Sana's friends and the tall girl walking away from them.

"Hmm?" He hummed

"I'm not looking at her" Sana quickly defended.

"I didn't mention anything" he said as they continue the photoshoot.

After the photoshoot, Sana's friends handed out the bouquet for her. They can't stop teasing her about Tzuyu and she's just eyeing them.

"Can I have her, Sana?" One of her friend asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"I like her cute innocent face. She looks like a baby daddy? Hahaha" her friends giggled when the blonde haired girl said that.

"She's not fucking innocent" Sana replied that made them really curious about what she said.

"What do you mean?"

"I swear to god, she's not innocent" Sana said to her friends.

"Ohhh, sounds sexy for me. I like her now"

"I like her now" she mimicked her friend's voice as she roll her eyes.

"Whatever. She's not single at all. She got a girlfriend named Cheng Xiao"

"So why did she give this flower to you?"

"Playing games" she replied. She accepted the rose but she quickly throw it away at the trashcan.