66 『Narrative』

"Hahahaha" Sana laughed out loud causing for Hansol, Tzuyu, Minghao and Dylan to look at her. They stopped eating and Sana caught them staring at her. She changed her expression right away, trying not to laugh again but she still burst out laughing while thinking about it.

"We should leave her" Hansol said as hold Tzuyu's wrist. He even asked everyone to go with them while Dylan went to the bathroom that's why Sana quickly followed the three outside the house.

"Hansol" Sana uttered while crossing her arms.

"What?"

"Why did you bring a lot of guys here?" She asked and she suddenly saw her friends in New York at the gate. The five girls gathered around to greet the boys but the two girls immediately went to Tzuyu to cling on her arms. Hansol called the girls to tease Sana and now she's totally pissed off with their presence.

"What the fuck is this?" Sana said while massaging her head. The blonde haired girl touched Tzuyu's face while the brunette one wrap her arms around Tzuyu's waist.

"She's really hot" The blonde girl said and Sana rolled her eyes. Tzuyu confusedly look at them and then she tilted her head to look at Sana's direction. Their eyes met and Sana didn't know what she was going to say next because it looks like Tzuyu's eyes talk to her and she can understand what she wants to say.

"Stop holding her. She's fragile" Sana exclaimed as she grab Tzuyu's hand to pull her away from them.

"Sana is so selfish. You have Yuta and now you also want to have hot baby daddy" the two girls followed them inside the house.

"Shut up. Stop calling her hot baby daddy. Look at Dylan, he's very handsome and hot" Sana said when she saw Dylan walking out of the bathroom.

"Poop" He chuckled as he wash his hands on the sink. The girls were stunned with his handsome face that's why they quickly went towards him.

"Tzuyuuuu" Dylan ignored the girls and teased Tzuyu by squeezing her cheeks

"Yucks" Tzuyu said as she remove Dylan's hand away from her.

"Nice Dylan, nice" Sana said and Dylan just smiled at her.

"We should go outside girls" he said as he put his arms around their shoulders.

"SANA! WE'RE GOING TO DATE YOUR FRIENDS. BYE" Hansol shouted and all of them left Tzuyu and Sana inside the house.

"Are you okay?" Sana asked and both of them sat on the couch. Now she knows why Tzuyu is acting different the moment she saw her.

"Yeah, look at this" Tzuyu said, showing her phone to Sana as she took a snap of Sana's face. The stolen shot still looks so beautiful that's why Tzuyu didn't delete it.

"Delete that" Sana said, trying to grab the phone away from Tzuyu's hand but she failed to do it.

"Fine fine" She gave up and sat properly on the couch. She doesn't know if she will ask about what really happened to Tzuyu but curiosity won't let her sleep if she won't ask anything.

"What happened to you, Tzuyu?" She asked while looking at her. She can't help but stare at Tzuyu's soft face, observing her facial features and clearly mesmerized with her beauty.

"What do you mean?" Tzuyu asked because she doesn't know what kind of question is that.

"I mean . . . what happened to you 8 months ago?"

"I was in coma for 6 months. I woke up and I can't remember anything. I woke up with amnesia and I can't remember you. It's been 2 months and I'm still having a hard time remembering everything" Tzuyu admitted.

"But I saw you in my dream before I woke up. You woke me up from coma that's why I'm still alive"

"What happened? Why are you in coma for a long time?"

"They said I shot my own head" Tzuyu said that made Sana nervous about her condition.

"Why did you do that? So you got a severe brain injury?" Sana asked and Tzuyu nodded her head.

"Yeah. Amnesia to be exact and I can't really remember what happened" Tzuyu mumbled as she took a deep breath.

After that, both of them stayed quiet on the couch, feeling each other's presence without saying anything.

"Ahm. . . Sana" Tzuyu suddenly spoke

"Hmm?" Sana hummed

"Why do you need to masturbate?"

"WHAT THE HECK?"

"Why? I'm just asking"

"I didn't masturbate. I'm just . . watching porn" she defended. Now she feel more embarrassed about what she did.

"You said you did that yesterday"

"No" Sana exclaimed as she walks inside the room and quickly locked it up.

"Are you going to do it again?" Tzuyu asked, loud enough for Sana to hear it inside the room.

"NO FREAKING WAY" Sana shouted before she covered her face with a pillow. She can feel the heat on her face because of that question and it's really awkward to face Tzuyu right now.