85 『Narrative』

"Thank you for opening the door, Yuta" Tzuyu thanked him as she went at the living room to fix her things, leaving Nayeon and Jeongyeon outside the house.

"Where are you going, Tzuyu? Did you tell Hansol that you're leaving?" Yuta asked as he watched Tzuyu fix her things.

"Yeah, gotta go somewhere. I need to talk to Sana first" Tzuyu uttered after fixing her things.

"Sure. She's watching something at her room" Yuta agreed and Tzuyu smiled at him. She slowly opened the door and saw Sana watching a netflix series. Her eyes are focused on the television and she didn't notice that Tzuyu went inside the room as locked it up so Yuta won't see anything.

Tzuyu crawled on Sana's bed that made the latter move at the edge of her bed after seeing Tzuyu.

"What are you doing here?" Sana asked as she covers her body with a blanket. Tzuyu leaned closer to her, specifically near her ear to whisper something.

"Why am I here in the first place? Come to think of it" Tzuyu copied what Sana said the other day. She let her lips touched Sana's earlobe and the latter shivered with Tzuyu's warm breath.

Tzuyu pulled back, keeping close to her as their foreheads touched. Tzuyu grinned when she saw Sana gulped. The latter tried to pull her away but Tzuyu pinned her on her bed as she went on top of her.

"Help me remember you, Sana" Tzuyu said, allowing a finger to stroke her bottom lip.

"No need. You can now forget me" Sana replied, trying to hold on to her decision that she will stay with Yuta and forget everything that they have in the past.

"Are you sure about that?" Tzuyu asked as she squeezed Sana's waist, lowering her hands a little more as she press her lips against her. Sana pulled away quickly but she was locked up with Tzuyu's arms and she couldn't move away.

Tzuyu kissed her once again and Sana's heartbeat can't stop racing so fast, she doesn't know if she will respond with her kisses but she eventually did after awhile. Tzuyu then lapped the substance and savored the taste of her lips as she locked it in a deep and passionate one.

"No... this isn't right" Sana said and Tzuyu quickly stop.

"You're going back to Cheng Xiao, right?" She asked and Tzuyu just stared at her face.

"You will marry her. You're still engaged with her, Tzuyu. Stop playing with my feelings because it hurts. You will leave me again soon" Sana said, shutting her eyes down for her not to meet Tzuyu's eyes.

"Have you ever loved me before?"

"I did and I don't love you anymore, Tzuyu. I love Yuta now. Go back to your Cheng Xiao" she replied and Tzuyu just caressed the latter's face. She can remember some of their memories now but her feelings for her still wasn't clear. One thing is for sure, she wants to be with Sana.

"You don't love me anymore? Then, I'll make you fall in love with me again" Tzuyu declared before she walks outside the room. She saw Yuta talking to Nayeon and Jeongyeon, she then went towards them while crossing her arms.

"My boyfriend doesn't want you to stay here, Yuta" Tzuyu said.

"Boyfriend?!" Nayeon and Jeongyeon asked in unison.

"Hansol is my boyfriend" she widened her eyes to make the two agree from what she said.

"Yeah. I totally forgot about that" Nayeon scratched her head.

"You're totally something, Tzuyu" Yuta smiled at her. Tzuyu doesn't know what kind of smile is that but she really needs to take him away from the house.

"You need to leave"

"Hansol said you can kick a crotch. Woah" he raised both of his hands while chuckling.

"Yeah, right" Tzuyu agreed.

"I need to kiss my babygirl before I go home" Yuta said and Tzuyu held his wrist to stop him.

"She's taking a shower and that'll take for a long time. The rain will fall soon, you should leave. It's dangerous on the road to drive at night while raining" Tzuyu declared and the couple at the back just keep on nodding their heads.

"Okay, then. Tell her I love her" Yuta said causing for Nayeon and Jeongyeon to laugh.

"Tzuyu will tell that to Sana, don't worry" Nayeon said while giggling.

"Okay. Gotta go now" Yuta said and the three of them followed him outside. They waved their hands happily before they went back inside the house.

"She locked it up" Tzuyu said while holding Sana's doorknob.

"Ahhh ahh Tzuyu" Nayeon teased as she sat down on the couch.

"What the heck? I can remember that now. Nayeon unnie, you're so rude" Tzuyu said and strangled Nayeon's neck.

"You're finally back? Omygod. I need to get ready"

"Ready for what?"

"Ahh.. ahh Tzuyu-ah" She teased once again that made Jeongyeon laugh louder than Nayeon.

"Do you have other rooms here? Seems like Nayeon wants to do it tonight" she teased Nayeon and the latter nodded her head.

"Let's do it on the couch" Nayeon agreed.

"Eww" Tzuyu reacted and the two squeezed her like a baby.