73 『Narrative』

On the next day, the boys left the house to tour around, leaving Sana ang Tzuyu at the house. As usual, Sana is trying to ignore Tzuyu's presence and stayed in her room the whole time.

At night time, the boys still not around the house. Tzuyu just fixed herself and changed her clothes to meet Cheng Xiao. She started knocking at Sana's door but Sana stayed still on her bed and ignored Tzuyu.

"I'm going to meet Cheng Xiao. I gotta go now" She said and Sana surely heard it. Her eyebrows furrowed and quickly stood up from her bed.

The moment she opened the door, Tzuyu is not there anymore. She run outside and saw Tzuyu taking a cab that's why she went towards her car to start engine. Good thing it's finally working now. She followed the cab right away and parked at the dark side after reaching the restaurant.

She saw Cheng Xiao there, waiting for Tzuyu with a wide smile on her face. She greeted Tzuyu with a kiss and the latter quickly pulled away but the girl held Tzuyu's nape to deepen the kiss.

"Fuck. I know this will happen" Sana cursed and went back inside the car.

"They are still in a relationship. Fuck you, Tzuyu" she said and slammed the steering wheel.

She opened her phone and saw a messages from Momo and others. It's actually a group chat that's why she decided to stay there for awhile and talk to them.