158 『Narrative』

"We need to go back to Tokyo now" Tzuyu quickly grab Sana's hand after she turned off her cellphone that's why the latter was startled with her sudden action.

"What's wrong?"

"The one who sent me the threat is here. We should leave" Tzuyu whispered and the two of them nervously walked outside of the restaurant.

They are waiting for a cab and someone suddenly covered Tzuyu's eyes causing for her to panic. She turned around and immediately push the person who covered it as she quickly looked up to see who is it.

"Why? Hahaha" Dylan laughed out loud while holding his stomach.

"Fuck. Don't do that ever again. What are you doing here?" Tzuyu madly asked because he made her more nervous about the current situation.

"Just strolling. I didn't know you're here too. What a coincidence! Hi Sana" he waved his hand and Sana just waved her hand back at him.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"We're going back to Tokyo" Tzuyu replied.

"And why do you look so nervous?"

"The one who threw a stone on my head is here" Tzuyu admitted and Dylan nodded his head.

"Man, that's scary. You should go somewhere safe"

"Yeah, really scary that's why we need to go now" Sana said and Dylan widely smiled at them.

"Be careful. It's Christmas and I hope you guys are safe and sound. Merry Christmas. I gotta go now too. I still need to meet someone" He stretched his arms before he walks away.

Sana and Tzuyu just watch his back while he's walking away. They then look at each other's face and Tzuyu shook her head about what they are thinking right now.

"Why would Dylan send a threat like that, right? That's impossible. He's my friend and he was there when someone threw a stone on my head" Tzuyu mumbled, tightening her grip on Sana's hand.

"What if he's sending threat because he likes you or he hates you? It's hard to trust other people now. Seems like there's a lot of girls and guys who likes you" Sana said

"But my heart and soul belongs to you" Tzuyu whispered causing for Sana to giggle.

"Sweet talker. Let's go" Sana said and both of them went back to the train station to go back to Tokyo.

They sat comfortably inside the train while listening to Tzuyu's old songs from her album.

"Your voice sounds really good" Sana complimented.

"Well, the song isn't that good because I'm not singing it with all my heart"

"Why?"

"I wish I met you a long time ago... so you know, I have an inspiration to sing that song" Tzuyu chuckled.

"Silly. You did, though. Kiss stealer cute little girl. You even kissed my cheeks that day"

"You liked it" Tzuyu smiled and Sana smiled back.

"We're really meant to be" Sana said as she snuggle closer to Tzuyu.

"Yes, my lady" Tzuyu whispered, wrapping her arm around Sana's back. They don't want to sleep because they are afraid that someone will suddenly hurt them inside train.