127 『Narrative』

"Ahm..." Tzuyu held her nape because she doesn't know what to say.

"Ahm...in love with you" Sana said to break the awkward situation that made Tzuyu laugh.

"Me too"

Tzuyu then hugged the latter so tight and they are both enjoying the snow even though it's really cold. Swaying while feeling each other's heat.

"I really love you, Sana" Tzuyu whispered as she kissed the side of Sana's head.

"You don't know how much I miss this, Tzuyu. I really love you too"

"That night... " Tzuyu started as she held Sana's shoulders to face the latter so she can look at her eyes.

"You're not that drunk, right?" Tzuyu asked

"I'm not super drunk but I'm disgusted with myself" Sana admitted. She's disgusted that she let Yuta touch her to prove if she's still in love with Tzuyu by making out with him but she ended regretting everything.

"I don't want to face you that night, Tzuyu. It's just really..." she looked down because she knows how it feels like to see something like that.

"It's okay as long as he didn't do it with you" Tzuyu said.

"He completely passed out until morning" Sana uttered as she pinched Tzuyu's nose.

"Thanks to you... but he almost did something dirty to me the moment he woke up. Thanks to Han, he beat him up"

"What the fuck? I swear, I'm going to torture his fucking dick with a hammer" Tzuyu exclaimed as her blood boils out in anger.

"He's scaring me. I'm afraid, Tzuyu" Sana said because Yuta can't stop sending messages that he'll take his revenge because the Japanese guy said he suffered a lot and they need to suffer too.

"Don't be. I'm here to protect you, baby. You should block him" Tzuyu said as she embraced her again.

"He's using different accounts. I'm really afraid" Sana uttered causing for Tzuyu to caress the latter's head.

"I'm here. By the way, can I court you?" Tzuyu asked to change the topic.

"Really, Tzu? You're asking me that? I already said I love you" Sana said as she squeezed Tzuyu's cheeks.

"If it's possible, I will court you every single day" Tzuyu said and Sana's cheeks redden from what she heard.

"Cute" Sana said and Tzuyu pouted making Sana's heart pound so fast. She then held her chest because it feels like her heart will burst out any moment.

"Oh gosh. Are you sick?" Tzuyu asked when she saw Sana acting like she's sick.

"No. Hahaha,  it feels unreal" the older one admitted.

"How about slapping me, Tzuyu?" Sana asked but Tzuyu decided to flood her kisses instead of doing what she said.

"This is not a dream" Tzuyu whispered and both of them smiled after kissing each other lot of times.

"So you're my girlfriend now?" Tzuyu asked and Sana happily put her hands around Tzuyu's nape and gave her another kiss.

"Yup. I'm your girlfriend now, green alien"

"Really?" Tzuyu asked

"Why are you so cute? Your personality also changed a little bit after your brain injury but I still love you anyway" Sana said because she noticed that Tzuyu changed a little bit.

"It's cold. We should go inside the building now" Tzuyu said and Sana just smiled while standing there.

"Why?"

"Ahm... " Sana hummed causing for Tzuyu to tuck the older ones' hair behind her ear.

"In love with me?" Tzuyu asked and Sana nodded her head.

"You should live with me, Sana"

"Do you think that's too early? I just bought a new condo unit yesterday" Sana said while scratching her head.

"You're here yesterday?"

"Since November 20" Sana admitted but she actually waited for the snow before she showed herself to Tzuyu.

"You should've told me" Tzuyu then held Sana's hand and intertwined their fingers.

"Damn, I fucking miss you"

"Language" Sana then sealed the younger one's lips with a kiss that lasted for a few seconds.

"Can't get enough of my lips?" Tzuyu asked causing for Sana to look down because she's blushing really hard.

"I-I just r-really miss you" Sana said, stuttering with her words because she's shy about what she did.

"You can kiss me anytime you want, Sana. I'm your girlfriend" Sana then smiled hearing the word girlfriend. It's been a long journey and now they're finally in a relationship.

"I love you" Sana whispered. Tzuyu cupped her girlfriend's face in her hands, pressing their foreheads with a soft smile.

"I love you too, Sana" Both of them just stared at each other's eyes but they can now feel the cold temperature because the snow is now pouring hard.

"Let's go"

"I need to go back at my condo" Sana said.

"Why?"

"I have a period and I need to change my napkin"

"Seriously?" Tzuyu chuckled from what she heard. "I have a napkin here"

"No... I think I also need to change my undies and pants"

"May I see?"

"Noooo... I need to go" Sana shyly said because Tzuyu tried to lift her thick jacket to look if there's something on her pants.

"My car is not here" Tzuyu said as she look around the place to find a cab.

"It's okay. I can commute"

"You should go back, okay? I want you to sleep beside me. It's cold and —"

"I will" Sana replied and Tzuyu gave her a kiss before she walks away.