69 『Narrative』

Sana went outside and she saw Tzuyu waiting for her at the couch. Tzuyu just waved her hand when she saw her causing for Sana to show a quick smile.

"What are you going to cook?" Tzuyu asked as she walks closer to Sana but the latter quickly went to the kitchen.

"Rude. I'm talking to you" Tzuyu said as she followed Sana.

"Is this what you call . . . Can we talk more? You're not even talking"

"I said that?" Sana asked, trying to avoid eye contact with Tzuyu.

"Check your phone" Tzuyu said as she leaned in near the sink while crossing her arms. Tzuyu just stared at the older one because she looks so nervous right now.

"You're not comfortable with me?" Tzuyu asked that made Sana look at her.

"It's okay if you don't like me to help you" Tzuyu made sure that the two of them are okay with each other's presence.

"It's not like that" Sana replied. She opened the refrigerator to get the chicken and they suddenly heard a knock on the door.

"I'll open it" Tzuyu said. She immediately opened the door and she saw Yuta holding a bouquet of red roses.

"Hey, Tzuyu. What's up?" The boy greeted out with a wide smile on his face.

"Ceiling" Tzuyu replied that made Yuta laugh.

"I didn't know you're a joker, Tzuyu. Such a good catch for Hansol" Yuta said, still smiling widely at her. "Excuse me for awhile" he said as he walks to the kitchen to cover Sana's eyes.

"I know it's you, babe" Sana said as she look around to face Yuta. She leaned it to give the guy a quick kiss. The guy put his arms around Sana's waist and he kisses her once again, a long deep kiss to be exact.

Tzuyu just stood there, watching them from the living room. She doesn't know what to feel while looking at them and few moments later she decided to look away when her phone started ringing.

"I miss you" Tzuyu heard what Sana said to Yuta before she walks outside to answer the call. Hansol ended the call when he saw Tzuyu walking outside the house. He waved his hand while showing his handsome gummy smile.

"Just got home. You wanna go out?" Hansol asked as he fixed his hair while leaning infront of his car. He saw Yuta's car outside that's why he quickly called Tzuyu because he guessed what would she feel seeing Yuta and Sana together.

"Do you think you're cool? Where's Dylan and Minghao? How about the girls?" Tzuyu confusedly asked.

"They are tired dancing at the dance studio. Do you want to go there? We have two visitors" Hansol said as he opened the other side of the door for Tzuyu.

"Let's go?" Hansol asked and Tzuyu stared at the door of the house. She can't stop thinking about Sana and Yuta right now.

"Don't worry, I know Sana" he chuckled. "Let's go, Tzuyu. Your brothers are waiting for you" Hansol admitted as he guided Tzuyu's way.

Hansol played a song inside of his car and he can't stop dancing dancing like a crazy man.

"I wish everyone is happy" Tzuyu suddenly said that made him stop.

"Why aren't you happy?" Hansol asked as he focused his eyes on the road.

"I can't remember anything. I don't know what or who will make me happy" Tzuyu replied.

"This isn't the Tzuyu I know" Hansol admitted.

"You're not an emo girl, oh gosh" He held his head in frustration while saying it.

"What kind of Tzuyu am I?" She asked and she noticed that they finally reached their dance studio.

"What kind of Tzuyu you are? Someone who can kick balls so hard" He exclaimed, remembering the night when Tzuyu hardly kicked his crotch.

"Really?"

"Do it to Yuta too, please. It's unfair that you guys only did that to me" He said, faking a tear on his eyes again.

"I did that because you're hurting Sana before?"

"Yeah. I'm a bad guy before that's why Momo and Mina also kicked this handsome pet" He said, pointing his so-called handsome pet.

"Gross" Tzuyu said and both of them went inside the dance studio. She saw her brothers teaching the kids to dance and they quickly stopped when they saw their little sister walking towards them.

"Sis omygosh, I miss you" Jeonghan quickly pulled her into a tight hug.

"Same same" Jun said and the three of them hugged each other.

"Sweaty eww" Tzuyu said as she moved away from her brothers.

"Who wants to demonstrate what kind of Tzuyu she is?" Hansol said while pointing Tzuyu.

"What are you saying bro?" Jun asked. He smacked Hansol's stomach causing for him to whimper like a kid.

"She's asking. You guys should answer her" Hansol said as she grab one girl at the studio and It's the the blonde haired girl who likes Tzuyu.

"Do you want me to demonstrate, Tzuyu?" Jeonghan asked as he stretched his arms widely.

"What are you going to demonstrate?" Tzuyu innocently asked causing for them to hesitate what they are going to show.

"Ahm . . . you better do it Jun. You're better than me" Jeonghan said as he pushed Jun to the blonde haired girl.

"Watch this, Tzuyu" Jun said as he grab the girl's waist closer to him. He claimed her lips and their mouths started to move. Jun's hand sneakily grab the girl's breast, he massaged it slowly causing for the girl to moan.

"The fuck, hahaha" Minghao laughed out loud causing for Jun to stop and glare at him.

"You're really teaching her like that? Seriously?" He asked.

"That's a good one but ... uh okay awkward" Tzuyu said and Jun and Jeonghan made a high five.

"You shouldn't do that to someone else, okay?" Jun said

"Only for Sana?" She asked.

"Omg" Jun and Jeonghan hugged each other so tight while jumping.

"Hahahaha. Idiots. I can't believe you're teaching your little sister like that" Minghao mocked.

"None of your fucking business dude" Jun replied.

"You can also kiss me like that, Tzuyu" Dylan jokingly said.

"No way. I saw our 2 seconds kiss on Youtube and it's not good"

"How dare you say that? That was my first kiss" He exclaimed and Tzuyu just laughed at him.

Meanwhile at Hansol's house, Sana finished cooking the food and Yuta stayed at her side the whole time.

"Where's Tzuyu?" She asked as she looked around for Tzuyu.

"She's just standing at the living room awhile ago" Yuta replied. He followed Sana everywhere because she looks so worried that Tzuyu is not there.

"It's okay, babygirl. Maybe Hansol fetched her so we can have our time together" Yuta mumbled as he hold Sana's hand.

"No, I need to find Tzuyu" Sana replied.