164 『Narrative』explicit

Warning : Matured Sexual Content

They are still on the elevator but they are now kissing each other passionately since there's no other people inside the place.

The door suddenly opened and the two of them quickly stopped and acted like nothing happened. The old women then smiled at them as she enters inside the elevator. The two awkwardly smiled back at her as they looked down.

"It's okay girls. Don't be shy. I also did that with my wife before" the old woman admitted.

The two looked at her when they heard the word wife.

"Yes, I have a wife and we're celebrating our 50th anniversary today. I hope you guys will also grow old together just like us" she said and the two looked so happy from what the old woman said.

"We will. Happy anniversary to the both of you, ma'am" Tzuyu said and both of them bowed their heads.

"Happy anniversary" Sana also said.

"Enjoy the night. Continue the kissing scene" she mumbled before she exits the elevator.

"Let's continue?" Tzuyu asked and she received a pinch from Sana.

"Why do you love to pinch me?" Tzuyu asked while rubbing the area where Sana pinched her.

"Because I love you" Sana replied and Tzuyu just wrapped her arm around Sana's shoulders.

"I love you more" Tzuyu whispered, her hot breath tickles her girlfriend's ear causing for the latter to giggle. The elevator arrived at their floor and both of them gently walked to Sana's old condo unit.

"What's the passcode again?" Sana asked as she opens her phone to read what Tzuyu sent before.

"Your companion forever. Let me do it" Tzuyu then opened the room and it revealed the cute plushies that she collected.

"Oh my gosh, that's so cute" Sana said as she jumped out of happiness when she saw all of it.

"I have 25 when you arrived here, now I have 50. It's all for you" Tzuyu said and Sana appreciates her girlfriend's efforts so much.

"You gave me a lot of gifts. You are enough for me" Sana said, slowly making her way to close the gap between them.

"Cause you deserved everything, baby" Tzuyu said before she latch her lips onto hers. Tzuyu runs her fingers through Sana's hair, escalating the kiss while Sana lets out a soft moan. She moves her hands down Sana's body and caress her bottom gently massaging it through the dress.

Tzuyu then carried her girlfriend to the bedroom and quickly put her down. Warm soft hands touched Sana's thighs as the younger girl reaches out for her spandex shorts to remove it.

"Hmmm Tzu " Sana hummed and Tzuyu continued to kiss her as she tries to unzip her dress but she couldn't do it properly causing for her to rip it off.

"Hey, that's also your gift" Sana said referring to the new dress that Tzuyu bought for her and Tzuyu just showed her a playful smile.

"I'm impatient. I told you, I will fuck you hard" Tzuyu whispered as she slips the dress out from Sana's body. She yanked her strapless bra and quickly cupped her breasts as her thumbs rub on each nipple. After that, Tzuyu hungrily devoured it and her warm mouth flick her nips causing for Sana's breath to hitch.

"A birthday sex for my baby" Tzuyu said as she fully undressed her girlfriend. Sana responded with a loud moan as Tzuyu's two fingers entered inside of her with force.

"I'm so fucking wet for you. Come on, fuck me hard" Sana said and Tzuyu moves her fingers slowly. Moments later, she roughly fasten her pace as she adds another finger.

"Ugh... make it four again daddy~" Sana squeals with delight and Tzuyu obeyed her request. Sana moaned in both pain and pleasure as Tzuyu's fingers pleasurably hit her g-spot harder, fucking her mercilessly. Within that moves, she feels like she will explode any moment.

"I'm gonna cum" Sana said as she squirts out all the juices on Tzuyu's hand.

"Wait" Tzuyu said and she quickly opened her cabinet to reach out for the strap-on that Momo bought in Japan.

"This was supposed to be my gift for Chaeyoung but I don't want to give something like this" Tzuyu said as she put that on.

"I want you to strip first, Tzu" Sana said, not minding what the younger girl said. Tzuyu then crawled onto their bed and gave her a quick kiss.

"Why are you so—"

"So?" Sana asked as she pulled Tzuyu's collar, licking her lips in anticipation right before their lips met together in a passionate kiss.

"So hot and beautiful. I'm so lucky to have you" Tzuyu mumbled as she gives visible hickeys on Sana's neck.

Sana helped the younger girl remove her top and Tzuyu did the rest. She put the strap-on and their hot bodies touched against one another. With one sharp thrust, Tzuyu buried the fake dick deep into her. It squelches in and out of her causing for the older girl's juices to run down to her ass. Tzuyu's hands continued massaging Sana's breasts while they were kissing deeply.

Sana then wrap her legs around Tzuyu's waist as she bucks her back, grunting at every thrusts. Sana became a moaning mess as Tzuyu rammed onto her faster when Tzuyu felt her walls tighten.

"Ahh ~ I'm fucking near" Sana shouted when she felt another wave of orgasms hitting her. Tzuyu dig the fake dick with one final almighty thrust before she slips it out. She crawled down and Sana released it out on the younger girl's mouth.

"Fuck. That was amazing" Sana said while catching her breath. Her sweat rushing down to her body even though it's really cold outside.

"Happy birthday. I love you so much" Tzuyu said as she rests down beside her.

"I love you too, so much" Sana replied and they lovingly stared at each other for a long time. The strength of their love and addiction for each other didn't cease. It became more alluring as their lips met once again in a slow gentle kiss. They then smiled at each other the moment the pulled away.

"My Mom wants to meet you" Tzuyu uttered.

"Really?" Sana said. She couldn't believe that Tzuyu's Mom wants to meet her.

"Yup. You will celebrate new year with my whole clan" Tzuyu said as she pressed her body closer to Sana for body heat.

"Is it okay?" Sana asked

"What do you mean?"

"Is it okay to celebrate new year with them?"

"It's totally fine. My Mom is excited to meet you"

"I'm excited to meet her too" Sana replied. She didn't bother to ask about Tzuyu's father because she knows that they are not close and Tzuyu shared a lot of negative stories about him.