172 『Narrative』

Monthsaries, birthdays, and other special occasions like Jeongyeon and Nayeon's wedding, Yuta and his girlfriend's wedding are well celebrated this year. Chaeyoung and Dahyun also debuted as a duo rapper. Momo, Sana and Mina opened a dance studio in Korea. Jihyo finally found a partner named Sowon.

"You guys are staying in one roof for almost a year now. Do you have any plans?" Jeongyeon asked while playing with Yeonnie, the baby that they adopted.

"I have a lot of plans" Tzuyu replied with a wide smile on her face.

"Do you plan to adopt too?" Nayeon curiously asked.

"Why are you so excited about that? my baby Sana is enough at the moment" Tzuyu replied making the married couple laugh.

"You probably have a lot of babies right now if you have that thing. Ahh ahh Tzuyu-ah" Nayeon said and Tzuyu glared at her. This girl really loves to tease her about that.

"Shut up, unnie. Yeonnie will hear you" Tzuyu said as she tries to cover baby Yeonie's ears.

"She's still a baby. Aigoo" Nayeon mumbled as she starts kissing the baby's cheeks.

"So what are your plans?" Jeongyeon asked and Tzuyu quickly whispered her plans to Jeongyeon.

"Nice idea" Jeongyeon replied and the two of them did a high-five.

After a few hours, the three Japanese girls finally arrived at Yoo's place. The three just finished their dance session with their students and they immediately went here to visit Yeonie.

"Hi baby Yeonnie" they greeted. They can't help but giggle because of her cuteness.

"How's your day?" Tzuyu asked as she held Sana's hand. She then pulled her closer and made her sit on her lap. Sana gave the younger girl a quick kiss before she answered "It's good. I feel sweaty"

Tzuyu then unzipped Sana's pink jacket and it revealed her white tube as her sweat runs down to her chest.

"Oh, why are you so fucking hot?" Tzuyu whispered near Sana's ear.

"Yikes. Get a room" Momo uttered. The girls just laughed and started teasing each other.

"I suddenly miss Dahyun" Momo said with a pout.

"Dahyun and Chaeyoung are busy with their schedules while Jihyo can't leave Sowon alone. The nun is really in love" Nayeon said. They kept on teasing her about being single before but now she's really inlove with someone.

"I'm with Dahyun unnie, Chaeng, and Jihyo unnie last night. She paid for our drinks" Tzuyu said.

"Really? Chaeyoung didn't inform me" Mina said

"Yeah"

"I'm hungry, Tzu. Let's go out?" Sana suddenly uttered.

"Sure" Tzuyu replied "Are you guys hungry too?" Tzuyu asked and the older girls replied that they are still full.

"You didn't eat with Mina and Momo unnie?" Tzuyu asked. The two of them are now walking while holding each other's hand.

"I ate a piece of bread awhile ago"

"Just a piece? Are you trying to starve yourself? You don't need to worry about your weight. Just eat whatever you like" Tzuyu advised. She's totally worried because Sana is anemic.

"Yes boss. You don't need to worry about me" Sana said. The two are having their moment but someone interrupted them.

"Oh my gosh, Tzuyu" The girl giggled as she kissed Tzuyu's cheek. Tzuyu doesn't have any idea who is she that's why she only raise her eyebrow while looking at her.

"We just saw each other last night. You're drunk and you kissed me" the girl lied causing for Sana to cross her arms and Tzuyu noticed it.

"Sorry Miss but I don't know you and please stop lying, I'm not that drunk last night" Tzuyu said and the girl clings on her left arm. A smile formed on the girl's lips when she saw Sana's gaze.

"I'm Hana. You used to stay at my condo unit when you don't have schedules before. We always... you know" the girl named Hana said. Since Tzuyu used to sleep with other girls before, she can't remember all their names.

"I'm sorry but I can't really remember you. We gotta go now" Tzuyu said and the girl smiled seductively, biting her lips to seduce Tzuyu.

"Let's have some fun at my condo unit again. You don't know how much I miss you" The girl said and now Sana is faking a cough.

"Yeah. Let's have some fun" Sana said that catches Hana's attention.

"We almost have the same name. Great! By the way, I'm Sana" Sana offered her hand and Hana shook it right away "Tzuyu's girlfriend" Sana added with an intimidating look.

"Ohhh... nice to meet you" Hana said as she look back to Tzuyu. "You have a taste, huh? See you soon" Hana said. She was about to kiss Tzuyu's cheek again but Tzuyu quickly moved away. The girl just smiled at them before she walks away.

"I'm not hungry anymore" Sana walks away first without waiting for Tzuyu.

"Hey Sana! Wait for me" Tzuyu uttered and quickly followed her girlfriend. They went back to Nayeon and Jeongyeon's house to get Tzuyu's car and bid their goodbyes to their friends and baby Yeonnie.

While traveling back to Tzuyu's penthouse, Sana is really quiet that's why Tzuyu quickly ask her "Why are you so quiet?"

Sana took a deep breath while looking at the window and Tzuyu tried to reach for her hand but the latter crossed her arms again.

"What's wrong?"

"You're asking me what's wrong? Really?" Sana asked with an annoyed tone.

"If you're thinking about that girl, I'm not with her and I didn't kiss her last night. You can ask Chaeyoung, Dahyun, or Jihyo unnie" Tzuyu explained but Sana's expression still looks the same.

"Yeah" Sana coldly replied.

"Why are you acting like that, then? Did you see her smile? She said that to annoy you"

"So you're staring at her?" Sana asked causing for Tzuyu's eyebrows to meet in the middle. She then speeds up the engine of the car before she starts talking.

"She's infront of me and I can see her face" Tzuyu uttered while parking the car.

"So you're really checking her out? Do you like her?" Sana asked once again and now Tzuyu's really annoyed with her questions.

"I wasn't checking her out. My eyes are only for you. Do you think I will replace you with someone else? I think you don't trust me enough for you to act like that" Tzuyu exclaimed before she stepped out of the car. She then slammed the door so hard and quickly walks away.