¦intro¦

Once upon a time, it was a book. Not just some meaningless notebook, but a diary. It had a green cover and yellowish pages, because the girl it belonged to was really fond of old books with a lot of yellow pages.

Years ago, this book came to the girl as a present. At first, there were just three sentences in it. These sentences were written by the boy who gave it to her. Back then, this boy was the girl's best friend.

For a long time, the diary was empty. The girl's life went by and she laughed and cried with her friends.

And then... Finally! After some time, the girl started to write her feelings and her knowledge into the green book.

She poured her heart into it, not just because she wanted to get rid of her feelings, but also because there no longer was a good friend she could tell them to.

Her friends were all put into the maze. One by one.

And all this time, there were those two sentences at the beginning of the book. There was also a sentence at the back, but she didn't know that yet.

Dear Emily, I give this to you, my all-time best friend, with the promise that I will always try to be there for you and help you in every way possible. But for when I'm not around, I hope this diary will represent my role well.

---

So this was the first chapter.

It's a bit short and also my first english Fan-Fiction...

Do you like it? Thanks to any (non-insulting) feedback.

So....see you in the next chapter!