fifteen

dinner was awkward to say the least. trixies younger brother and sister had joined them at the dinner table, as well as her stepdad.

the kids made chatter amongst themselves as trixies parents, were being hospitable to katya.

"so katya, do you have a boyfriend?" asked trixies stepdad. "uh no sir, i'm actually gay." she said quietly. "oh right um, well you better not be hitting on my trixie, we're all praying for her to get a boyfriend soon." said trixies stepdad, laughing. katya awkwardly laughed along and went back to eating her dinner.

after dinner katya helped trixie carry the plates out before heading back to trixies room. "i'm sorry about him." said trixie, as she closed and locked her door. "it's fine honestly, is he homophobic then?" said katya. "not homophobic as such, he doesn't mind other gay people, he just doesn't like the idea of one of his children being gay." trixie explained.

"so what are you going to tell him?" asked katya. huh?" said trixie, getting a jumper out her cupboard. "well you have to be some kind of gay right? i mean you almost kissed me."

"i guess you could say i'm gay." trixie faltered. "but what?" asked katya, intrigued. she watched as trixie sat down on the bed next to her. "well katya, i've never really had crushes towards girls before, you're the first girl ever i've felt like i've had a crush on." trixie admitted. "that's okay." said katya. "do you think i could kiss you?" trixie whispered. "yes." said katya. she loved how shy trixie was being, it was very cute.

katya pushed a bit of hair out of trixies eye and leant in, cupping trixies cheek. the kiss was innocent at first but to katyas surprise, trixie pushed katya down on the bed, straddling her and kissing her hard.

trixie sat back and looked at the skinny girl beneath her. "gosh, i hope i wasn't squishing you." said trixie, about to get off katya. "trixie don't say that, you're so beautiful the way you are, i promise." said katya grinning.

after a few more heavy make out sessions, katya left and trixie watched as she started to walk home. they were both content and happy and that's all that really mattered.