sixty-four

trixie wasn't really paying attention to any of the conversations happening inside the limo, she was almost in a trance watching katya talk to the other girls.

"what?" asked katya, noticing trixie staring. "nothing, i just like you." trixie said grinning. katya burst out laughing and this made trixie laugh too. "what's so funny?" asked dela. "nothing, nothing." said katya in between laughs.

the conversations resumed and trixie found out that aquaria was an aspiring make up artist. "trixie wants to be an mua too." said katya. "i can tell, i love your make up trixie." said aquaria. "thank you so much." said trixie, grinning.

the limo pulled up outside the hotel where the prom was being held and the driver got out and opened the door to let the girls out. katya felt a smug smirk appear on her face as she saw violet and fame gasp. katya knew full well that they hadn't turned up in something as glamorous as a limo. katya held tightly onto trixies hand and they followed the rest of the group inside.

the room was a typical high school prom. it was hot and sweaty and someone had already spiked the punch. let's not the forget cringey dj playing all the worst songs.

"typical prom." said trixie. "i agree." said miz. they saw a lot of people just sat down at tables. they were going to do the same when a slow song came on. "and here is a moment like this by leona lewis." the dj announced.

"care for this dance?" asked katya. "okay." said trixie and they walked hand in hand to the dance floor.

trixie pulled katya as close as possible and katya rest her head on trixies chest as they swayed to the music. "i don't think this could get anymore perfect." said katya. "just you wait." trixie replied.