Too much?

VOTE<3 COMMENT<3 FAN<3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter Eight

Tana was in a short barely-there black dress, she was outside the hotel shivering in the brisk wind. I shrugged my jacket off and helped her into it, under my jacket I only had a black cami on. I got a few strange looks but I shrugged it off, my only concern was getting Tana in the car. She was stumbling drunk and I prayed to God she wouldn’t throw up in my car. I loved this car and even though I could buy a new one I wouldn’t want to just because there was vomit in it.

            “I just… I just wanna thank you… so much… a lot.” Tana didn’t make any sense and was slurred to the max; I just nodded and buckled her in the passenger seat.

            “You’re welcome.” I muttered running to the driver’s seat, I hadn’t known she was THIS drunk.

            “Oh Clutch what would I do without you?” She asked in a hum-hum voice, I met her glazy gaze and saw she was on the verge of passing out. She moaned and curled up to the seat and fell asleep.

“Come on Tana you gotta help me… I can’t get you up by myself!” I huffed as I tried to lift her, Tana was only a few pounds heavier than me but I could hardly lift her a few inches, she was dead weight.

            “Hmm.” She said sleepily, I stopped trying and went inside to get my dad or maybe Carter.

            “Hey dad?” I asked rushing in, he did a double take.

            “Where’s your shirt?” he asked confused, I blushed remembering Tana had my sweat shirt on.

            “Uh Tana is wearing it since she was cold and yeah I had to go pick her up and I find out she’s drunker than a skunk and she passed out in the passenger seat so I was wondering if you or Carter could help me get her in.”

            “She’s in your car?” he asked panicked.

            “Uh yeah but she’s asleep.” 

            “People can throw up in their sleep Clutch!” He yelled as he ran towards the front door and I heard it open swiftly and slam shut, it was the first time my dad was slightly mad at me. I don’t know why this bothered me so much that I teared up, I felt sick to my stomach and had the urge to throw up myself but swallowed it down.

            “Clutch what’s wrong? Where’s dad?” Carter asked at the top of the stairs, he had a graphic tee on and dark jeans.

            “Oh uh nothing I just brought Tana here drunk and he’s helping me get her out of the car.”

            “Need my help?”

            “Probably.” I turned around and went back outside to help my dad, if he needed it.

            “Watch out and lock up your car!” He huffed out busting through the door, my dad was somewhere around six feet tall and medium built with years of muscle building but he worked mainly in his suit and in a building full of suits as well, he didn’t visit the gym much anymore.

            “Okay.” I muttered obeying him and locking my car up, I went to turn around and saw Carter a few feet away from me smiling apologetic to me.

            “There never home and then when they are there a-holes!” Carter said flippantly, I hadn’t ever heard him cuss and this was as close as it got. I smiled and pumped shoulders with him.