11

[ J O R G E ]

--

My face moved closer and closer, my eyes kept a steady look on hers. Suddenly she felt so open, so trustable. She changed something in me.

My eyes glanced towards her lips, not able to resist those pinkish ones.

I leaned in as our lips brushed, lightly touching each other. My mind turned off and my eyes closed.

I pulled her face closer to me and kissed her deeply. Thousands of sparks flew around us.

I felt that she got shocked of my sudden movement, but she relaxed after some time. Her lips pushed over mine, it felt magical.

My hand trailed over her cheek and her hand was gripped in my hair.

That was the moment I realised I had a girlfriend and this was not right. I pulled back from her lips and looked at her right in the eyes, guilt filled my body.

"I'm sorry this isn't right" I apologised myself while lifting her and putting her down on the ground.

"No no, I'm sorry. You have a girlfriend and... never mind I'll just go to school" She said and quickly disappeared in the bathroom before I could respond.

I dressed up in some of my clothes before jumping downstairs and starting making breakfast.

I kissed her. I damn kissed impossible.

My mind was too busy thinking about how my life turned upside down since Martina entered it as I accidentally burned the eggs.

I coughed from the smoke that was coming from the burned eggs. I quickly picked up the eggs and threw them out the window while coughing.

I'm so stupid I can't even bake an egg. I laughed about myself while opening all the doors and windows to get the cloud of smoke out of the kitchen.

Seconds later I heard Martina's footsteps down the stairs. I heard her cough from the smoke that had been spreading through the entire house now.

"I'm going to school" I heard her scream as I frowned. She was avoiding me which actually was kinda logical since I freaking kissed her.

"But you haven't even eaten breakfast-" But before I could finish my scream from the kitchen I already heard the frontdoor click and I realised Martina was gone.

I'm so stupid. Why did I have to kiss her?

I decided to leave the eggs and I just grabbed a quick sandwich before taking my bag and also leaving the house.

I jumped in my car this time, to lazy to cycle. I drove towards school and got inside.

I saw Martina by her locker, talking to Cande. Before I could walk up to her I felt Charlotte's presence around me.

Another thing I had to deal with. What was I gonna do about her?

"Hey honey" She said while wrapping her arms around my neck. It was different, suddenly everything felt different.

"Hey" I replied and held her. She smiled, took my hand, and walked to class with me.

We sat down in our seats as she clinged onto my arm like always. Martina and Cande came in, followed by the teacher.