Chapter 9

I panic and I don't know what my next move is. For the first time ever I may need to do this with a help of others.

"Irene I told you ghost was here in Italy he must've known we were coming somehow and he took her. I don't know what to do or where she could be." I said over the phone trying to stay calm.

"Okay, okay Mitch. Calm down, is there anyone who might know something about ghost? Maybe he had a team in Italy." Irene mentions.

"Well.... I just killed him."

I could hear Irene sigh over the phone.

"Mitch he was probably the only way of finding her." She mentioned through the phone.

"No, I can find another way. I gotta go." I hung up the phone then sat up. I took out more weapons then walked to Allison's phone. I picked it up and unlocked it. Something popped up like an alert.

"The White House"

I don't think her father would send that alert. Maybe she has something else on her she can contact herself and others. Maybe ghost is heading for the white house and took Allison for some reason. Why would he take Allison and then go to the white house? Maybe he will pin Allison on her father, if he wants to kill the president he'll tell him to kill him to spare Allison.

I have to stop him and warn the President. Quickly I gather some of my things to head out of Italy as soon as possible. The only way to get back to the States as soon as possible was to take the CIA's private jet. Luckily, I know where Irene keeps it just in case of anything so I have to head over there immediately.

------

As I'm outside of the jet I notice a shadow walking out the door. I drop everything grabbing my gun from my holster aiming at the human figure. The man comes in sight noticing me and immediately putting his hands in the air. It's Scott Coleman. A sigh a relief left me as I put my gun back and grab my stuff.

How'd he get over to Italy? Did Irene send him when she found out everything went wrong? The only way to find out was to ask him personally. Walking over to Coleman he has his hands out to grab my stuff.

"Irene told me everything, I thought I could help out." He said in a soft voice offering to carry more of my stuff.

I shake my head lightly, "We'll never make it in time. I don't know ghosts intentions but- they don't seem good." I explain walking past him onto the jet. Scott may want to help but I don't want him to get into any danger just for a girl I fell in love since my fiance's passing.

When I sit on the seat I stare out the window as the jet doors close and we're ready to take off. Scott sits across from me a sigh leaving his lips.

"Look... I don't know what's on your mind but we'll find her. It'll be okay... Nothing will happen to her. You've got a good team on this Mitch." His words so genuine I just might believe it. But nothing but bad thoughts are flowing through my mind at this moment. I can't imagine what Allison is thinking. What Ghost's people are doing to her. What Stan said "Never make it personal" I think it's a little too late for that.

A/N: I know it's been a while since I have wrote this fanfic and I'm sorry. I hope you enjoy! Remember to vote and comment:)