Chapter 4

Don't read if this makes you uncomfortable you've been warned

-
-
-

The Jet ride was still going nice and smooth. Allison woke up first and she wasn't in bed. I sat up then sighed and rubbed my face. I got out of her bed and walked to the door to go to the bathroom.

The door looked like it was occupied but I really had to use it. I knocked on the door and there was no answer. So I shrugged my shoulders and entered. Luckily no one was in there. I used the toilet then I walked over and washed my face along with brushing my teeth. After I hopped in the shower. I took my time washing my thick black hair and my body because we were going to be here for a while. I turned the shower hot then I heard a bang on the door.

"Who is it?" I yelled.

"It's Allison can you hurry up!" I heard her yell.

So much for wanting to take a long shower.

I stopped the water then got a towel and covered my private area. I walked over and opened the door.

"What do you need? Because I was in the middle of shampooing my hair." I said with an annoyed tone.

"I wanted to shower." She mentioned.

"Well, can you wait?" I asked. "I'll be done soon."

"No, I want to go now because I spilled coffee on my shirt."

She said I looked at her shirt and noticed the coffee stain.

"Coffee doesn't smell too bad. Okay you can wait." I said and tried to close the door. She stopped it with her hand.

"No, I am going in now." She said and moved past me. She took her top off and I turned the other way. "Um, Allison can you wait till I leave for Pete's sake." I asked.

"No, just don't look." She said.

I closed my eyes and ran my hand through my hair. It still had soap in it. I was not going in there with her. I heard her little feet hop in the shower and turn on the water. Since I was in the shower it was hot and there was steam already so you couldn't see inside, well not a lot anyways. I put my head to the sink to wash out the soap I opened my eyes a little by accident and saw Allison's bare back. She was scrubbing the soap out of her beautiful hair. I shook my head a little then closed them and turned off the sink water then was about to head for the door till...

"Hey, I saw you use the sink to wash out the soap out of your hair. Pretty pathetic." She said poking her head out.

"Yeah whatever." I responded.

I opened the door.

"Just join me. We're on this Jet for a while and I want to see if you can over come your fear." She stated.

"I don't like you like that I'm sorry. This is just a mission."

"Then you could've left last night and not stayed with me if it was just a mission." She said with a low tone.

I sighed, she was right though. How does she know I'm lying twice already? She's picking up things that Katrina picked up quickly when her and I met.

"You don't know what I'm feeling Allison. You can't."

"That's the problem... You never let anyone in your so stubborn. Just a plain old Jack ass."

"Took you long enough to notice." I snapped.

She put her lips together then scrunched her nose, "Mitch... Stop being such an asshole. Stop keeping things locked inside you. That's probably why you have all those scars because you piss people off you always try to be the bad guy when you aren't your a good guy I know it. You always want things to go your way. When was the last time you weren't in pain, you know after Katrina." She asked with a caring tone.