Chapter 13

Allison's P.O.V

I wake up slowly my vision blurred as my head starts to pound. My hand rubs over the bump on the side of my head where Ghost hit the butt of his gun. I can't make out where I am as it's darker than ever where I am. It seems really tight spaced at that. When I try to move my arm my elbow hits something hard hitting my funny bone. After I lay out the palm of my hand on the surface above me feeling something cold. My heart starts to pound when I start to acknowledge where I am. I'm stuck in a trunk of a vehicle. I've never felt so claustrophobic in my entire life.

Who knows where in the hell we're heading now considering I can't scream or yell because no one would be able to hear me. More of that Ghost or his men will not help me. It scares me to think I'll run out of oxygen soon being trapped in such a clamped up space. Luckily, my hands and ankles aren't tied together. Suddenly, there's a bright light blinding me. I feel hands grabbing onto me pulling me out of the trunk. In seconds a bag goes over my head as someone forces my hands behind my back. The person leads the way forcing me to walk with them. We come to a stop when I hear a door creak open.

"Good to be home." I hear Ghost call out. Home? So I assume we're no longer in Italy considering the many trips we've made. All of a sudden the bag is ripped out from my head and I'm left face to face with the man that started this whole castrophie. "I apologize about the bump on your hea-"

"Save it." I retort rolling my eyes. I look around spotting blue and white striped walls. The floor is wooden with dry blood. I look at it for a while not realizing Ghost hasn't moved his position. When I look back up he's grinning rocking on his toes. My eyebrows narrow confused at his appearance.

"That blood is from my parents when I was a little boy..." He paused wiping his nose, "they were murdered right in front of me." He stopped to share a hurt look with me. Why should I care about any of this? "I know what you might be thinking. Why should you care? Well, you see your father left me for dead so now when he comes here I'm going to let you watch your father die right in front of you just like I did."

"No, Ghost please don't! Kill me instead!" I pleaded as hands grabbed me. I tried to break free but they had a strong grip.

"I can't do that. he made my life hell... Now he gets to die and you will be miserable without parents just like I was."

"It's not his fault you couldn't follow a fucking order!" I shouted.

Ghost nostrils flared as he brought up his hand slapping me across the face. I gasped my face tilted to the left. When I turned my face back facing him I spit on his face. "Your pathetic sad little boy still huh? With daddy issues? Not my fault you like do shit your own way. Maybe my father made the right choice to leave you for dead. But wait you're not dead so this whole thing is a stupid situation."

"Nah, you see these?" He states ripping his shirt off. When he throws his shirt to the ground all I see is many scars along his body. I eye them wondering what I'm supposed to say to this? Mitch has plenty of scars. Even bullet wounds so that doesn't make him get a pass.

"Big fucking deal... Mitch Rapp has way more scars than you. In fact, I'd watch out if I were you he's coming. And he isn't happy he'll destroy you."

Ghost starts to laugh, "That phony? Yeah right. If anything I'll kill his ass. Why do you think he's not here already? He let the mission get too personal, didn't he? I mean I can see it in your eyes how much you care about him when I tell you right now..." He stops and steps closer, "you let him get close and now he let his guard down so he's failing already." he chuckles. "Maybe you should think about your last words you want to say to this Rapp guy because not only are you going to watch your father die... You're going to watch your lover die too."

A/N: Remeber to vote and comment:)