Chapter 11

Allison's P.O.V

I can't tell you how long we've been traveling place to place. The odor coming off of my body right now as I lay down on an old dirty mattress leaves me with a major headache I know will never go away if I'm here any longer. The place has no sunlight only darkness with the lack of light from the candles the kidnappers lighted. My head starts pounding hard when one of the men turn up the music tapping his foot against the concrete floor. I squeeze my eye shut tossing and turning on the bed. If only I could think of a way to get out of these ropes tied around my ankles and wrists. Although, it doesn't seem like a good idea as I see guns on every guy's waistband.

When I stop moving I face the wall away from everyone. The walls have mold and wide holes in it with dust. I exhale under my nose scratching my toe with my other foot. Maybe I should get some rest considering I might be here for a while. And it's not like Ghosts men can do anything to me because he threatened to blow their brains out so I think I'm okay. I close my eyes shut trying to block out the loud music. It seems impossible due to it blowing out my eardrums. Maybe if I ask them kindly to turn it down they'll listen. Yeah right, they'll probably shoot me but what's to go without trying am I right?

As I turn on my side I look over at the pack of idiots who are playing cards and smoking Marlboro cigarettes. One of them put a card down shaking one of the other male's hand. I'm guessing they're on the same team.

When I'm about to start talking I didn't notice how dry my throat was. I start to cough uncontrollably turning away from the men quickly so they won't ask questions. Perhaps they won't hear me over the blasting music pounding in each of our ears. That's where I'm wrong when I hear someone call out to me. I just put myself in the worst situation.

"A, yo girl?" I hear a deep voice shout out to me. My heart starts pounding uncontrollably even I could hear it over the rhythm throughout the room. 

Should I turn around? What would happen if I didn't? It's obvious I'm giving no choice so I turn on my side facing the group of men. He looks me dead in the eye with a smug look upon his face. It's the same guy Ghost warned, doesn't this prick learn a thing? I feel fine right now, I can just talk and say what I wanted to say. Oh fuck, he's getting up and walking toward me. No, no, no that's not what I wanted I could hear him just fine from the other side of the room. I sit up moving to the corner scrunched up praying he won't lay a finger on me.

"Is there something you need?" He asked crouching down in front of the mattress licking his lips.

"Where's Ghost?" I question my heart racing rapidly. He watches my every move with his wandering eyes. When I look back to the other men they completely zoned out from this side of the room as they continue to play their game. My breathing becomes short when he sits on the edge of the mattress never taking his eyes off of me.

"He's out doing something that you do not need to know. But whatever it is you need from him... I am sure I can help you." He states with is eyes staring, raised eyebrows, his lips slightly parted and his head tilted forward. "Girl, why are you so far away? Come here, baby." When he inches close to me I scream falling off the mattress onto the floor scooting away fast as I can.

"No! Help!" I shout although I know those men won't help me. I just wish someone would kill me right now. I can't go through what I know he's thinking. How could someone be so cruel to do that to anyone? 

"Stop screaming you little bitch!" He shouts standing on his two feet marching toward me.

"Stop! Get away! Please!" I cry out tears flowing down my cheeks. His demeanor only changes to lust as he unbuckles his belt taking a knife out of his pocket. He gets on his knees grabbing my ankles. I kick and scream hoping to clock him in the nose or eyes.

"Stop squirming!" He shouts at me spit hitting me in the eyes. The scary man before me cuts open the rope from my ankles. He smirks evily trying to spread my legs but I hold them together tight.

"Don't! Don't! Please! Stop touching me!" I squeeze my eyes shut sobbing uncontrollably. He laughs repeatedly attempting to open my legs again until a loud gunshot rings throughout the room. Suddenly I feel something splatter all over my face and body. I gasp loudly my jaw hung open wide as the vicious man before me is lying on the floor with blood pouring out of his skull. His brain and blood splattered all over the floor and wall. I can't control my breathing when I stare at his lifeless body and his blood all over me. How did I end up in this mess?

Ghost uncocks his gun pointing it away from that pedophile and shoves it back in his holster. How did he even show up here in time? Was he here the whole time watching? Di- did he wait till he actually attempted to rape me? My blood starts to boil as he walks away not giving me any answers. I deserve to know what he has against my father.

"Ghost..." I call out looking at the back of him. He stops and turns around taking a cloth out from his back pocket. The tall man walks over to me kneeling down cupping my cheek in his hand as he wipes his boy's blood off of me. "I- I need something to eat and or drink. Please I- I don't think I will make it." I ponder avoiding what I really wanted to ask. I know I should be pissed off but he just stopped a man from raping me.

"Fine. Billy! Bring that black book bag over here!" He shouts, "And turn that fucking music down!" He finished turning his head back to me. "I'm sorry you had to see that but he had it coming."

I scoffed shaking my head, "Why do you even need me? Ar- are you going to kill me in front of my dad or? Because you should just kill me now, please! I am done being in this hell. I cannot take another day of this. I don't know what your building or whatever in the other room but I don't care. All I want to do is go home."

"Thanks, Billy." He mumbles to this man so called Billy ignoring what I just said completely. "Eat up girl. And hey," he starts grabbing my wrists tightly, I thought for some reason he was going to crack them or I don't know break them but he unties to rope letting it fall to the ground. "There. Now move your wrists around and start eating."

"You didn't answer me!" I yell at him.

"I don't have to."

He walks away toward the other room. Maybe it's better I don't know it'll just break my heart in two. I look inside of the bookbag finding a cheeseburger and fries and a water. I dig in the fries first then the burger. Next, I chug down the water feeling the cold liquid fall down my throat. I lean against the wall moving my ankles and toes. I hold the burger in my hand taking another bite I sigh deeply leaning my head against the wall closing my eyes. Oh, I hope Mitch just bursts through that door and saves me. WAIT! I have no more ropes tying me up. I could so make a run for it. I just have to think of something. I put the burger down looking for something, anything. Hold on didn't this sicko have a knife with him? Ghost didn't see it right? I look over at the two guys playing cards. I guess the other two went into the room with Ghost. I tighten my lips moving forward slowly looking for the knife.

I see something shiny under his legs. I look back over at the men but they seem too distracted. When I reach for his leg I feel under it grabbing the knife. I smile hard staring at the blade. I can make a run for it right here right now even though I know I'm up against guns. But I have to get out of here. When I stand up I feel a hand on my shoulder. It sends fear throughout my entire body.

"Nice try... You didn't actually think I didn't see that pricks knife did you?" Ghost clicks his tongue. He spins me around holding the butt of his gun out in front of him. He clocks me right in the side of my head and everything goes black.

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter! Remember to vote and comment!