Stripper!lock

[A/N: for lack of a better title I chose this, lmfao. You really should listen to the music while reading this for a better experience. I wont be including any smut on this one because I suck at writing it, I think you know what strippers do so that's kind of all the sexual stuff here. Tell me your opinion!]

John wanted to try something else than women this time.

He was scared someone he knows would see him enter the club.

But he entered it anyway.

It was dimly lit with a few pink and purple lights flashing around. There were both men and women watching the show and drinking. He walked to the bar to get a drink and sat down in front the stage. The current dancer was just finishing, when someone announced:

''Make way to the gorgeous Sherlock Holmes!''

John had seen a poster of this man outside, and was really looking forward to seeing him dance. The song started, it was one that John had never heard before, sung by a woman. 

The dancer, addressed as 'Sherlock' walked on the stage, he was wearing black laced panties, fishnet stockings and black high-heels. His pale skin basically glowed in the lights as he walked up to the pole. 

He grabbed it with his left hand and laced his right leg around it, then spun around. He ended up facing John, with half lidded eyes, Sherlock smiled at him. He took hold of the pole with both of his hands, still facing John, and slid down, then back up. 

He danced around the pole elegantly, he was experienced for sure. people threw money at him, a lot, they were whistling and yelling at him. All John could do was stare in awe at the beautiful man. He stared back.

After a while of dancing, he slid down again, this time crawling towards John on all fours. John's eyes widened. Sherlock came down from the stage and sat down on John's lap, straddling him. A few disappointed 'Aww's were heard from the others, but neither of them could care less, there were other strippers going around if they wanted to have fun.

John raised his arms on the arm rests, not knowing what to do with them. The man on his lap looked even prettier close up, he smelled like flowers, perfume. 

''You can touch.'' He said, with his deep voice, oh god that voice. John carefully placed his hands on Sherlock's hips, and the man smiled at him. John could now see his eyes, they were a beautiful ice-blue, pupils dilated.

''What's your name?'' Sherlock asked.

''John, John Watson.''

''You didn't give me any money.'' Sherlock said, making a fake pouty face.

''Of course I can, if you'd like some.'' John said, smiling.

Pupils dilated.

Sherlock chuckled, ''I'm not gonna make you give me money, these idiots will pay for anything that's pretty.'', 

He lowered his head next to John's left ear and whispered:

''See you out front after an hour, soldier.'' John had no idea how he knew that he was a soldier, but didn't pay it any mind. 

''Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir.'' He sang, in sync with the music, as he got up. Sherlock gave John one last glance before disappearing backstage. John knew french well enough to know what that meant. He just sat there, stunned, as the next dancer entered the stage.

Exactly after an hour, John was standing out front, waiting for Sherlock. As he saw the curly haired man walk around the corner in black slacks and a purple shirt, with a black trench coat and a blue scarf on top, he smiled. 

''So why exactly did you ask me to come here?'' John asked.

''I wanted to ask you if you'd want to go out... on a date..'', Sherlock studdered.

John looked at him suprised. ''But we, don't know anything about each other.'', Sherlock smirked. He took John's hand and said.

''I know a place, c'mon. I'll pay.''. John eventually agreed and as they walked down the street, Sherlock asked:

''Afganistan or Iraq?''

[A/N: I'M ACTUALLY FANGIRLING AT MY OWN STORY HOLY SHIT. Sorry if this was short, I ran out of imagination sksksksksksk. I want to remind you guys that I take requests, so, please if you have any ideas I'd gladly hear them! La'ers!]