First meet with him/chapter 4

"Zachiarez?

It's a beautiful name, she thought to herself before her consciousness left her."

She woke up with a gasp, few strands of her black hair sticking on the side of her cheeks, her throat dry as she looked around for water. She noticed the luxurious room around her, the woodwork so intricate and precise. She softly touched the bed as she felt the soft foam material under her fingers.

Slowly, each moment unfurled in her mind, like an ugly timeline of what all had happened with her. Only now she was realizing, and she started to panic as she wondered where she was.

And then she heard some voices.

Gathering up her senses and guts, she ignored the rumbling in her stomach as she listened to the voices.

Voice 1 : "Do you think master will kill her too?

Voice 2: "I really hope he doesn't take any hasty decisions... ....... are already dead....... last one.."

She tried to move forward to listen more clearly. They could not be talking about her. Why would anyone want to kill her?

She jumped out of the bed in haste, only to walk in through the door. She walked right in through the wooden door!

She realized that she was in her astral form... she often got her visions but traveling in her astral form was rare to her and had last happened when he was seven or eight.

She sighed and had barely taken two steps before she grew tired and her astral form was pulled back in her body like rubber being stretched back after its release and it was painful.

♤♤♡♡♡♡♡♤♤♡♡♡♡♡♤♤

3 hours later:

A bucket of ice cold water had been splattered on Seela's face as she woke up scared, she breathed heavily as her vision started to focus while her body struggled and shivered under the cold air.

As her vision focused, she saw a handsome man..standing in front of her.

Awed by his beauty, she stared at him and didn't realize, when the small smile crept on her face. He was beautiful, the bridge of his nose, his jawline... so perfect.

However, her smile vanished as she didn't get the same vibes or appreciation from the man.

He looked at her with disgust in his face and she shifted uncomfortably under his gaze. He brought forward his muscular arms, locking her in place as his tongue poured words laced with poison.

"Why the fuck do I get paired with these weaklings. I get 9 chances for my mate and all of them including the last one turns out to be humans?"

He spoke the word "human" the way she would have spoken of a rapist or a criminal or a psychopath.

She was getting frustrated as she didn't realize what caused him to act like that with her.

He himself, wasn't god .. then who was he to judge someone or a whole species.

Her guilt from before, the guilt of not being able to fight Hayley that day and the old man the other day taunted her.

As she struggled with the inner battle, he continued to call her vile words.

Before any of them could understand, she had slapped him on the face.

Her hands left an imprint on his jawline that would be visible for quite a few days.

He too came to the realization of being hit by a human as his face turned red.

He looked down at the guards who looked at the ground to not shame him further.