Chapter 11/part 1

"Also, you might want to meet Jake? He has been here for quite some time now."

Seela looked visibly surprised and she almost barged out of the room but Myra stopped her. She told her that there was something more than she wanted to tell her and Seela, impatient questioned if it could wait... she needed to rush out an meet Jake, check if he was safe but Myra was adamant.

And thus, Seela ended up listening to what Myra wanted to say.

Now, she was sitting on the large hos[ital bed with Myra in front of her and the door firmly bolted.

She started,

" The witch Serina wanted to create the elixir of life. She wanted to resurrect her childhood sweetheart and later husband who was killed by a mysterious night worldler. She killed thousands mercilessly in the process.

Some say, she conducted sick experiments n newborn wolf pups and pregnant vampires who where pregnant before they were turned..."

Seela, couldn't help but ask, interrupting her in the process

" so vampires do exist? And, did she find the elixir? "

She said as a statement more than a question and was herself left surprised at the no shock or suddenness in her voice, as if she always knew somehow.

Myra continued,

" Now that's the part which I am not so aware of, some believed that she had almost found it when wolves retracted all support from them because they realized how dangerous this could turn up for them. They stopped supplying her with their blood too and as she cursed them in frustration to become half humans, someone they despised.

You are the direct descendant, a lineal descendant which is why you are so hated by the wolves and respected in the witch world.

They must have known for years of your existence, what I don't understand id how they never caught on your magic.

Your witch world should have realized, where you are and who you are the moment you would have first used your magic.

But...?"

Seela continued,

" I never used my magic, because my mother died before telling me about it and thus I knew nothing about it and they never found me."

She didn't know whether she should be happy or sad about the new discovery.

She certainly felt more aware of her surroundings and powers.

Next, Myra told her about Marcus and Jake.

How Marcus was murdered and some basic information on Zachiarez.

She sympathized with Jake and wanted to go support him but her drugs made her drowsy and before she could have taken another step, the world started to revolve before she fell back on the soft bed and her eyelids shut down tiredly.

......................................

" A white light forced her to open her eyes.... she looked all around but nothing was visible... I rubbed my eyes in a vain attempt to form an image of her surroundings.

A minute later, everything started to form and be perceivable ... the fog dissipated and she realized she was in Zacheriaz's room... Only that everything was white, the dark captivating room now pious white.

A hand tapped her on her shoulder and she looked back, scared... her breath raggedy and heartbeat increasing by the seconds.

She wiped the sweat from her brows as she stood up and looked back.