Heaven cried/Chapter 8

"She wouldn't lie, even Myra once wished for a hot guy like Zachiarez in her life but now she knew to what extent he could go for obtaining his powers.

That ambitious asshole, Myra muttered to herself."

Beep. Beep. Beep.

It was the only noise of any kind in the room, where Seela was being kept. A marking from your mate doesn't usually have this kind of effect on a wolf.

But then again, she was a human who was very weak from exhaustion, dehydration, and loss of sleep. She wasn't in a healthy state when the alpha forcefully marked her. The dark eye bags and her paleness were a clear indication for that.

She missed rose, the attention, and love she used to give her and the bond she had with Jake.

She wondered if he was still with jasmine.

Had no one tried to find her...?

Did no one miss her presence?...

.....

.....

Seela had no idea of the danger Jake was in. She was too shocked and confused about how so much has happened in her life and how it had happened really fast.

She laughed at her luck and destiny, as she remembered her encounters with the pedophile and getting kidnapped .... then getting rescued but getting kidnapped again.... this time by creatures which were not even humans..... fucking werewolves. Then one of them tries to bite her like she's a piece of cheesecake.

She laughed at how unreal and fake her life had become.

She despised those cheerleader who lived a fake life and were mean.

What was she now?

She herself was living a life that someone might call fake.

She hated the fact that she judged others.

Nothing made sense anymore and she ripped her IV's in frustration, gasping at the pain.

She had also developed obvious hate for Zacheriaz...

He rescued her from the old man, only to kidnap her later. Then called her his mate, and bit her.

He is one hell of a confused man.

Myra had not left Seela' side for even a second. She had brought her some mixed veggies soup when Seela had woken up.

She had comforted her when Seela's fever suddenly spiked. From sneaking in chocolates to reading her stories, she had tried to distract her from her pain, not physical but mental. Emotional.

After all, that was all that she could have done.

Zachiarez had not once visited her... He wasn't guilty but angry at the fact that the powers were unable to lock. She had questioned, Sabrina, the witch he held captive for years now..... and she had told him that marking his mate would work for him...

But obviously, it didn't happen cause he didn't feel energetic or anything special.

In fact, his wolf had grown moodier and he was having it tough, controlling him.

Lusty wolf.

Lusty thoughts.

His wolf would torture him every second with naked thoughts, dirty thoughts of Seela under him.... their bodies moving in a constant rhythm as they became one. Her core against his and his against hers.