chapter 26

Evelynn Brooks POV

I woke up with a pair of strong arms wrapped around me. Matt had put his face in my neck and was snoring a little hard. He was shirtless and his chest is bare, his abs are so hard, his jawline is so sharp like you could cut through glass.

"see something you like?" he asked me.

"yes, your handsome face."

"really, well your beautiful yourself and you know what is way more beautiful?" he asked me.

"no."

"you in a pair of lingerie." He said smirking.

"god, you are one naughty man."

I try to free myself so I can take a shower but his grip only tightens around my waist. He begins to suck on my soft spot in my neck and I start to moan in pleasure.

"let me go, I need to take a shower. I'm smelling bad."

"don't lie, you smell like vanilla and mint." He said husky.

I felt my body shiver under his touch and suddenly his phone rang. He lets me go and takes the call. I take a towel, cloths and shoes. I go in the bathroom. The shower is big enough for two people but I just need a quick and cold shower because I'm burning inside in my body.

After my quick shower I put on my bra and panties and unlock the door, walking to the closet. I decide I go for the white summer dress with flower, a black belt for around my waist, a white purse for my phone and wallet and a pair of white converse.

 I decide I go for the white summer dress with flower, a black belt for around my waist, a white purse for my phone and wallet and a pair of white converse

Matt appeared behind me with a smirk, he told me we're going sightseeing put only we're going to see more this time. After that Matt is dressed in a dark grey dress shirt with the first two buttons open, a pair of black dress pants and a pair of dress shoes in the color black.

We make our way down stairs to the big restaurant for a good breakfast. I got myself a cup of tea, a glass of orange juice, a plate with fried eggs, pancakes, two ham and cheese croissants and some strawberries.

Matt got himself a cup of coffee, a glass of orange juice, toast with fried eggs, some pancakes with chocolate, some sausages and a croissant.

We at our breakfast with our feet teasing each other and laughing at each other's jokes. His naughty comments were also there and I chocked a few times for laughter. He shared his childhood stories with me.

He told me that he one time set a park bench on fire and got away with it. He had thrown eggs at someone's house escaped the cops with his friends but the other half of them got caught and were arrested. He told me he had put a few koi craps in the swimming pool and his parents got mad at him.

After breakfast he took me to the Champs-Elysées while we walked the whole road towards the Arc the triomphe. He was holding my hand as we past a lot of people staring at the passengers by. those trees were beginning to get their leaves.