Epilogue.

Lynn's Pov.

It has been ten years since I got married to Matt and those were the best years of my life. we had our ups and downs of course but in the end we fixed it. If there was an possibility to fall every day more for him, I think it is happening.

We had built our not so little family. I mean, three kids aren't a little family, right? I feel someone jump on the bed and snuggles between me and Matt. A thunder is heard from the storm that was forecasted by the news.

Two squeals make me open my eyes to see the three of them on our bed, mainly on Matt as he is a strong daddy and will keep them save. I hear him groan and look at me with a smile. I glans at the clock and see it's five in the morning.

"morning baby, my little monsters." He tells me with a kiss as our kids yell that it's gross and tells them a morning. I glans up at them and they squeal again as soon as I lightning bolt strikes. Jake, my nine years old son and Maddie, my six years old daughter jump in the arms of their father.

"mommy, I'm scared." My two years old boy Daniel or in a cute way Danny. He snuggles into my arms and we all doze of into a sleep as my kids are already snoring softly in our arms. This what they have been doing since they first showed that they were scared.

That was since they were exposed for the first time to a thunder storm, most of that was when they were still just born or a few months old. I love it when it is storming and when they come and snuggle into our arms. With those thoughts I doze off.

Only to wake up three hours being nauseous, I rush to the toilet but fist to place my baby softly on the bed. Emptying my already empty stomach, this has been happening for three days now. At first I thought I ate something wrong than I got to the conclusion that I had a stomach bug.

"that's it, I'm calling a doctor to check up on you." I heard the voice of Matt behind me while holding my hair. I heard small footsteps towards the bath room and turn around to brush my teeth with three little kids behind me.

"mommy, you aren't sick, Right?" Maddie asked me with fear in her eyes. I bent down on my knees and sign them to come closer to me, they look more nervous as if something really bad is happening. I smile at them a little dizzy.

"Mommy is maybe sick but she will get better, nothing to worry about." I told them and embraced them in a motherly hug with a few sobs from my baby boy Danny as he doesn't understand quite everything. They let me go so I lift up my little boy.

"hey, shh. Mommy is fine, look my boy. I'm not sick, look." I said while dancing with my boy as he started to giggle with me, we dance and once I put him down my other two kids come and join us dancing in the room. We stop dancing once we hear a husky chuckle coming from the door.

We turn around to see Matt, looking at us with admiring in his eyes. he makes his way towards us and lifts up Maddie and Jake letting himself fall on the bed. I lift up Danny and kiss him while holding him in my arms as he snuggles into the crook of my neck.

"the doctors appointment is in three hours, let's head down for breakfast." Matt said and I nodded, we made our way down the stairs and Chico was greeting everyone happily but me and Danny he greeted carefully as if he knew something we didn't.

I put down Danny and let him run after his siblings, I bent down on my knees and he lowers his head licking my hands carefully. Matt is watching us with a serious look. Chico makes a nervous bark at the kids and they look scared.

"Lynn, I think Chico knows something that we can't know. The last three times he was like this was when you were pregnant, never mind. I have a clue already." Matt looked happy at the thought of another little bundle of joy.