Fly

"Why would you do this to me Sabrina!!??,have I ever done anything like this to you?" I shouted as my voice cracked ."No I wouldn't expect that from you at all it's just that...I don't feel the same way I felt when we started dating..I guess I just lost feeling.." Hearing those words were like a blade piercing flesh like nothing. I looked at her ,she knew I was in pain when she looked into my eyes. That wasn't even the worst part...after she saw the hurt in my eyes she said we could be friends . I didn't say no because I didn't want any hard feelings. As I was taking the train home from that awful experience I started thinking. Will I ever find, 'the one'? Someone that will actually be faithful? Someone that cares if I get hurt. Someone that loves me. All these thoughts were in my head drowning in my brain. As I was lost in my own thoughts I missed my stop and and to take the 3 trains home. The G train then transfer to the A then transfer to the C. It's confusing I know. If you lived In Brooklyn then you would know. I walk into the house I am greeted by my mother who has a tendency to get into long convos. So I just use my usual excuse by saying I have a lot of homework(even though I hardly ever do it). After I dodged that bullet from my mom I finally get into my room. The sun is shining and the day is beautiful .But as you can see my day isint all that beautiful and it's not even 5:00 yet . I lie in my bed trying to process what just happened. While I was lost in my thoughts yet again,I look out my window and see the clear sky. It almost makes me want to fly and be free. If only I could spread my wings and soar with glee.