As Long As You Love Me. <3

***FLASHBACK***

You worthless little piece of shit, woke up late again!

' Dad, I'm Sorry my alarm, It-It Didn't g-go off!." I said Ready to take the hits that were soon to be thrown my way.

Then the punches came, Fast and hard.

***END OF FLASHBACK.***

I woke hot and sweaty, warm tears ready to pour from my eyes. ' Calm down, that was 5 years ago. I'm 15 Now i can handle myself.' I thought to myself anxiously. Seconds later my alarm clock went off. I jumped up, remembering my flashback once more, i never wanted that to happen again.

I went in my bathroom and put my blonde stick straight hair in a side pony. I never put makeup on, makeup wasn't even in my vocabulary. Neither was cute clothes. I lived with my abusive father, he never let me buy anything, even with my own money. And when i did, I don't even know. He'd find anyway possible to hurt me. Cutting, hitting, kicking, verbal assult. Anything.

All the abuse started a few weeks after my mother died, when i was ten. She got stabbed to death by a street gang while she was on a job for her work in chicago. My father cried for weeks, then started getting angrier and angrier everyday.

I will never forget the day it all started my birthday november 9th... When he shoved my face into the burning candles on the cake after i dropped my drink on the floor and it spilled. I was only ten, i thought it was a accident. After it he even drove me to the hospital. I had burns on my face. Not very serious though....

"Kailynn get your ass down here the bus is gonna be here in 5 minutes!" screamed my dad. His voice sounded nothing like the man i'd heard years ago when he said he loved me everyday, and gave me piggyback rides everyday, when our whole family used to go on vacations and picnics, not a care in the world. But now that moms gone. Dads changed into some monster.

"i'm coming dad, p-please dont hurt me." I said barely loud enough for him to hear me.

I walked down the stairs quietly, if i walked to loudly that means a Beating when i get home from school. It didnt really matter though, he'd beat me anyway.

Minutes later the bus pulled up and i was more than happy to get out of the house.