~He Comes Back.~

The next day i couldn't wait for 3:00 pm to roll around. That was when sam was finally coming and living at the orphanage with me until we got adopted the woman already told us that we were going to be a oackage deal, if either of us got adopted. 

At 2:45 i was playing with all the kids waiting... We were playing tag which was kind of hard considering the room wasn't all that big.  I kept being it since all the other kids didnt want to be it. And i was starting to figure out why.  15 minutes later the woman walked in moments later a boy walked in behind her, it was, indeed. Sam. I screamed, and happy tears filled my eyes again, all the kids stared while i ran to Sam and jumped into his arms.  He kissed me for a long time, most of kids were grossed out by then and went back to playing tag. Me on the other hand could not express my happiness. He finally sat me back down.

"I'm guessing you missed me, just a little?" He winked at me, and i blushed. Finally things were back to normal and my dad, he was in jail so no need to worry about him anymore.

"Just a tinsy bitt." I said sarcasm flodding my voice.

I asked the woman if me and sam could go outside and she said sure with a huge grin on her face. Like usual, he grabbed my hand and led me all the way out to the back of the orphanage. There, amazingly was a tree and a lake. A tree just like the one at sams house. It was just as beautiful, so was the lake. Glistening in the sunset.  Sam turned to me

" So, you know how to climb a tree, right?" I just grinned and took his hand as he lifted to the first branch, i swung myself up and sat in the middle of it. Moments later Sam was up to, i was tired. I layed my head on his shoulder and he layed his head on my head. And with that I said "I really do love you sam" And with a grin he said " And as long as you keep loving me, I'll be everything you need. I love you." And with that, we fell asleep. On a tree branch with the sunset glowing around us. It was the most beautiful scene you could imagine.

I woke up the next day, laying on Sams stomach while he layed flat on the tree branch. My movement must have woken him up, because seconds after i moved he darted up grabbed me jumped down threw me over his shoulder and ran back inside the orphanage. Right when we were through the door, i saw everyone staff member and every child standing there with a big sign that said " HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY KAILYNN!" Out of the corner of my eye i noticed Kelsey standing by the woman, soon they all started singing, Happy birthday even sam, i started crying happy tears. Sam told me to turn around and when i did i saw a huge cake that said "We love you Kailynn thanks for staying strong." I ran around the room hugging everyone i saw, i stopped at Kelsey.

"Happy Birthday, Bestfriend." She was back, and i was more then happy to see her, id missed her so much while Sam was in acoma. I gave her a extra long hug. Finally i got to sam, i jumped on him and hugged him for a long timee, then he kissed me. In the background i heard a child say " To much pda in the lobby guys!"

After that , i was basically on the floor llaughing, soon everyone joined in. After we were done dieing of laughter we cut the cake., it was the most delicious thing, the last time i'd had a cake it was on my 10th birthday. But this birthday was much, much better.

After we were done celebrating, i was pretty everyone was exhausted. Sam and i walked back up to our floor, all the kids followed.

"You and sam are going to have to share a bed is that okay?" Sam smiled and winked at me, i laughed.

"Thats fine." sam glared at me, 'what?'

"So sharing a bed with me is just fine." he smiled, then laughed. I playfully punched him on the arm.

"bad choice." he winked at and tackled me onto the bed. I screamed and kicked, but he wouldn't let go. He started tickling me. Little did he know i was the most ticklish person on earth, i laughed so hard that my sides hurt. After about 10 whole minutes of being tickled to death he finally got off me and rolled over onto the side of the bed he claimed as 'his'. Soon after i fell asleep, as long as he loved me nothing could hurt me.