~He's In Acoma And Not Waking Up Until A Miracle.~

I woke up in a building, a building i was completly unfamiliar with. There were about 20 other beds around mine. All with kids laying in them, suddenly i knew exactly where i was at. I was at the orphanage. I couldn't believe it. I couldn't live my life in a orphanage. Thats terrible. Moments later a woman walked in and came over to my bed.

"Kailynn, officers are here to take you to the hospital to see some boy named sam." said the lady, with a small smile.

I was estatic what if he was actually awake? I could actually talk to him again, hug and kiss him again, thats all i wanted.

I got up and walked with the woman to the enterance of the orphanage. There was a police car waiting outside, and into the car. It was a 30 minute ride to the hospital. I was fidgety the whole ride there. When the car finally parked in the parking lot, the officer opened the door for me and i ran straight in and right up to room 346 the room Sam was in.

I looked in and saw him just laying there lifelessy, the machines beeped with life but he didn't. I walked in tears swelling up in my eyes, and knelt down by his bed. I pleaded that if he could hear my voice to move his fingers. Nothing happened. I pleaded again, nothing. I started crying. And i said one last thing, if you love me move your toes. I looked at his toes with hope but they didn't move. I got up to leave and glanced back one more time, when i did i saw his bug toe move slightly.

"Doctor doctor! Sams toe just moved, it moved! He's alive!" I screamed, joy overwhelmed me and i started crying again.

"He did? That great that means he's alive, but still not awake. " Those words cut through me like a knife. 'Alive but not awake.' i needed him to be awake. Then a terrible thing popped into my head, what if when he wakes up he forgets everything? Forgets im his girlfriend, forgets all the the memories, forgets the day we first met? I would cry for years if that happened. Im just going to pray to god that that doesn't happen.

At 7:00 pm the officers took me back to the orphanage, My new home until i was 'adopted'. Ugh, i was going to be one those adpoted kids. Great. When we got back to the orphanage i ran to my floor and layed in my bed surronded by 20 other kids, For about an hour i sat there and observed all the other kids. None of them looked my age, they all looked 12,13,&14. I was 15, I was probably supposed to be the caretaker of this floor. How fun. After I was done observing i went to sleep.

***NIGHTMARE***

**In the hospital**

"SAMM COME BACK PLEASEE!" I yelled into sams face, as the heart monitor started to flatten out. tears flooded my eyes, Then 20 doctors came in and put a cover over him and carried him away. I screamed and kicked, But it didn't bring him back. He was gone. And i was done for.

**END OF NIGHTMARE**

I woke up crying, There was a woman standing over me with a wet cloth on my head, And breakfast for me. I sat up wiped my tears and ate slowly. I knew i'd have to go to the hospital soon to see him. After that nightmare i wasn't looking forward to it.

I walked out the front door of the orphanage and hopped into the car with the officers. They tried to cheer me up but nothing they said helped. When we arrived at the hospital I ran to room 346 Just like I would everyday until he woke up. I looked in and saw is unawake body just laying there, I walked in knelt down beside the bed and intertwined my fingers between his. I wanted him so badly to open his eyes. I just wanted his bright blue eyes to stare into mine again. I missed that, I missed everything.

*****2 WEEKS LATER*****

I walked into the hospital , I'd gotten a call from the hospital to come immediatly, So here i am. I had no idea what i was going to see. I was excited and worried at the same time. When i finally got to the door of room 346, I didn't dare look in the window, I just walked in the door with my eyes closed, I opened them about two minutes later. There he was eyes closed laying on the bed. The nurse came in and told me to tell him who it was.

"Hey Sam, Kailynn Here, I don't know if you can hear me or not..." I glanced back at teh nurse and she nodded her head towards Sam. I turned back around and his eyes were open and he was sitting up in the bed, It was miracle he was actually alive...And awake.

"Hey Kailynn M-Miss me?" He said laughing then choking. He grabbed my hand and i started crying, I was overwhelmed with happiness. I looked over at the nurse, and noticed she was a little teary eyed too.

"He can go home tomorrow were pretty sure." The nurse said happy tears slowly falling from her eyes. I started crying harder. He was going to be able to come home to the, to the... Wait where was he going to stay? He ddint have a mom or dad either. That means no more house or lake or tree.

I went back to the orphanage that night full of happiness. Thats when i decided to get to know the other kids more, I spent a whole two hours getting to know every single kid in that room, After that i was exhausted and fell asleep.