~Our Secret Spot~

When I got off the bus i immediatly ran for the cornfield , it took me about 10 minutes to run through the cornfield and end up at Sam's house. He'd told me to meet me on the porch right when i got off the bus. I saw a light turn on and the door opened, Sam instantly took me into his arms and kissed my forehead.

" He hasn't beaten you today has he?" He asked worried.

"No, But he will once i get back to the house, for sure." Thats why i never wanted to leave sams arms or house. I just wanted to live with him for the rest of my life.

"I have a special place to show you Kailynn. I think you'll love it." He took my hand and lead down a path in the cornfield the opposite direction from my house. After about 7 minutes we ended up at a tree with tons of branches, the scene was beautiful, The branches overlooked the lake, and the water was glistening.

"You know how to climb a tree right?" He asked smiling.

"Uhm, No not at all but i bet i can figure it out." I said embarrased that i didnt't know how to climb a tree.

He lead me under a branch, and lifted me up till my arms touched it. I swung myself up and over and sat in the middle of the branch, Soon after Sam did the same thing. We sat up there and talked the afternoon.

"We should really go swimming together in that lake sometime." He said, as he winked at me, I blushed. Swimming with him would be amazing.

After about five hours of just sitting on that branch and talking Sam's phone rang, He looked at me with a sad expression.

"My mom just called i have to go, something important apperantly." He said to me.

He took my hand again and led me through the cornfield and back to his house. He turned around before he went inside and kissed me. I wanted to stay in that moment forever but i knew i had to go back to the hellhole i called home.