~First day of school.~

Just winging this chapter, sorry if its bad. I'm not a very good writer if you haven't noticed. D': Haha.

XOXO- Morgan :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kailynn's POV.

Beep, beep, beeeeeepp.

I opened my eyes and slammed my hand down on my annoying loud alarm clock. It was 6:00 in the morning. This already sucked and the day had barely even started yet. I got up and went to the bathroom down the hall, I grabbed a shirt that said "Awkward" On the front of it along with some shorts and lime green converse. I attempted to curl my stick straight blonde hair, But it just came out wavy. 'Whatever.' I thought to myself. Noone was going to find me attractive anyway.

"Hey shitface hurry up i gotta get ready too ya know." I opened the door and stepped past David. That kid was a real douchebag. I ran down the stairs and out the door. Me, David, and Chrissy waited fifteen minutes for the bus. I got on and looked around, I started walking down the aisle.

"Hey, you can sit with me if you want." I heard two voices say at the same time, I looked at the seat beside me. There was a boy and a girl. The boy patted the seat next to him and i sat down.

"Thanks for letting me sit with you." I barely managed to mutter those few words.

"No problem, I'm Ethan and this is Sarah."

"Heyy, I'm Sarah. Ethans my lame best friend." She punched Ethan's arm playfully. I laughed.

We talked the entire time, I told them about my sad lame life, and they told me about theirs. About forty minutes later we arrived at the school. I got off the bus and headed up to the doors with Ethan and Sarah.

"Well me and Ethan have math first, And it looks like you have english. So, see ya later!" Sarah said glancing at my Scheduele. Great that means i have noone to cling to in my first class.

After searching for ten minutes i finally found room 146. I walked in and realized i was the last one to enter the room, Everyone was staring at me. Some people snickered and some poeple waved. I blushed.

"Hello, You must be Kailynn Satton, Am i correct?" I turned to face the teacher, She had short brown hair and glasses. Nice enough.

"Uhm yes."

"Well why don't you introduce yourself to the class." Argh, I knew this was coming. Good thing i wasn't shy around poeple my own age.

"Hey, I'm Kailynn." I said loud enough for everyone to hear me.

"Now, who would be willing to let Kailynn sit my them?" Asked the teacher.

"The hottie can sit here!" Some dude in the back said winking at me. I turned away blushing perfusely. I looked at the teacher who nodded at the seat that was next to the guy that had just called me 'hot'. I walked hestantily to the desk, Right after i sat down the dude turned towards me.

"You have a boyfriend?" He asked smiling. Ugh, Boys disgust me sometimes, with their cocky attitudes.

"Yeah, Yeah i do actually." I smirked at the dude, who quickly turned away.

The whole class we all just took notes, I tried to concentrate but this boy beside was burning holes in the side of my head from staring so much. As soon as i was about to turn around and slap him the dismissal bell rang. 'H-a-l-l-e-j-u-a-h.' I thought to myself as i exited the class and walked to my locker.

"Hey Kailynn!" I turned around to see Sarah and Ethan runniing towards me.

"Hey guys what class do you guys have next?"