~Taken From Love~

'Did i just hear.. A window break?' i thought to myself, i looked around sam was sound asleep on top of me and sams parents door was closed, i didn't see a broken window, so i guess i was just hearing things.

"STOP PLEASE DON'T HURT HI-" The fuck? I slapped sam and he woke up,

"I think theres someone in your parents room." i said the urgency flowing through my voice.

Sam jumped up ran to his parents door burst in and saw what he never expected, my dad. I ran up behind sam and started crying immediatly, my dad had stabbed his mom and dad. They were laying in a blood puddle in the middle of the bed. Sam turned to me his eyes red a terrfied look on his face, i didnt know what he wanted me to do. My dad turned from the bed, and stood directly towards me and sam, i glared at him and he ran for me, sam jumped infront and my dad cut his arm with the knife he always used to cut me with. I screamed the loudest scream id ever screamed in my life. I ran for the wall phone, took it and ran to a closet and locked the door, i dialed 911.

"911 whats your emergency?"

"My dad just broke into my boyfriends house and stabbed him and his parents please come fast, im next. " i  hung up and threw the phone, my dad was pounding on the door and slicing it with his knife. I was screaming and crying, my boyfriend had been stabbed and his parents were dead. And it was all my fault. I should have never said yes to sam. If i had he never would've known about my dad and none of this would've happpened.

I looked out the closet window and saw flashing lights, a wave of relief washed over me. The pounding stopped and i heard the clicking of handcuffs. Someone knocked on the closet door and i knew i was safe,

"open up police," said a officer.

I opened the door and ran straight into the officers arms.  I started crying again, when i saw Sam being carried out on a stretcher and his parents on seperate stretchers there bodies covered, meaning they were dead. I asked the officier if sam was going to live and he said he was in acoma right now. And they didnt know if he was going to wake up or not, right after he said that everything went black.