~My Escape.~

Before i knew it school was over, and i was walking out with kelsey who was still blabbering about how hot sam was, we walked on the bus. And sat in our usual seat in the very back. Noone talked to us we just talked to eachother, like the loners we were.

"So apperantly all the girls in school are drooling over sam, i need to get to him fast." Kelsey said with a smirk on her face. This really made me mad. I wanted him, and i swear he liked me, he touched me twice and sat by me at lunch, That had to mean something. Right?

20 minutes later the bus was parked at the end of my driveway. I really really did not wanna get off.

"Kailynn Statton, please get off this bus, were at your stop if you hadn't noticed." 

Great now everyone was staring at me, i got up and walked out the door, i walked up the driveway very slowly, i saw the door open and started running the opposite direction, straight into the cornfield. My dad ran from the house.

"Kailynn get your ass back here you little whore. You can't run forever! I will find you!" Screamed My dad I could feel the anger in his voice, I put my hands over my ears and i kept running deeper and deeper into the cornfield, until i saw a small house. I ran to the edge of the cornfield and layed down i was exhausted.  A light came on in the small house, a boy walked out and i immediatly noticed who it was, it was infact, sam. He saw me laying there and ran over.

"Kailynn what the hell were you doing in the cornfield?!" He said anxiously waiting for a answer.

I broke into tears, i couldn't help it, all the memories came flooding back, my moms death. My dad getting angrier and angrier beating me from that day on.

I was shaking from crying so hard. Sam held me in his arms, he took his jacket off and wrapped it around me. I felt so safe with him.

"Kailynn tell me what happened please." he pleaded.

I turned my head towards him, "It all started five years ago when my mom died, everyday after he kept getting angrier and angrier, on my birthday that year he slammed my face into the candles, and i went to the  hospital with burns. And after he kept beating me everyday for five years." i said through sniffles && tears.

"Maybe you can stay with me tonight." He said hopefully. He grabbed my hand, and led me into his house. His parents turned around very quickly and looked stunned.

"sam who is that?" They asked together.

"A friend. Look she's having problems at her house and i was wondering if she could stay with us for tonight?" He said, an nervouse expression on his face.

"yes, that'd be wonderful, glad we could help.."

"Kailynn" i said.

"Kailynn, nice name." I didn't get complimented very much so that ment alot to me.

"Thank youu." I said, my life just got ten times better in a matter of five minutes.

Sam led me to his room, i was getting nervous just the thought of actually seeing his room, being in his room. I was already sweating by the way he was holding my hand. We entered a room at the end of a hallway, there were posters everywhere, and soccer balls everywhere, including soccer jerseys thrown all over the place.

"Sorry its so messy." He said apologetically.

" Oh, its fine. You play soccer im guessing?" I asked, ive always wanted to play soccer. But my dad wouldn't let me.

"Yeah, its my favorite sport, im pretty good myself." He picked up one of the balls and juggled it with his legs and feet.

I blushed and giggled. I was definetly in love with kid, i wonder if he felt the same way.

"Time to go to bed you have school tomorrow." yelled sams dad from the other end of the hall.

Sam lead to to the couch in the living room, he pulled it out and made it into a bed, and got a pillow and two blankets.

"Looks like your sleeping here, i'll be in my room if you need anything."After that he walked away, into his room and closed the door.

I turned for awhile then fell asleep. This had been the best day of my life, by far.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks so much for reading guyss! I just went back through and fixed all the words that i fucked up. Sorry about that. D': It should be better now.(:

REMEMBER;

Fan,Comment and Vote. x'D 

XOXO, -Morgiee.<33