02

"There's fruit snacks, chips, peanuts, cereal bars, popcorn, and cookies in the cabinet. Make yourself at home," Alyssa informed opening the cabinet revealing the snacks. They weren't meals, just snacks.

"I'm allergic to peanuts." I pointed out. Alyssa grabbed the jars of peanuts and opened the window, she threw the peanuts out and closed the window.

"Anything else?" she asked raising an eyebrow. I looked around and shook my head; this is going to be the longest week of my new life. It's odd but I respect it, I rather be here instead of having my parents 'grieve' over me, whatever that means. But I bet it's bad.

• • •

"How old are you?" I asked chewing slowly on my cookie. "Before we came here." I added.

"Sixteen. I've been sixteen for who knows how long," Alyssa replied sprinkling the crumbs of the chips over the trash can.

"How'd you... you know, end up here?" I questioned splitting my oreo in half.

"Murder, Kate. I was murdered, everything was terrible in the past. You know, I always wanted to know what happened to my family." Alyssa murmured folding her hands together.

"What's murder?" I asked twisting my fingers around. "Is that like a fruit snack or something? It sounds like it."

"Murder is something you'll learn later when you get older. Just not now," Alyssa replied, flipping through the pages of a magazine. "You're just lucky you actually have a chance to live again. I'm not sure why though, I mean, they could've gave me the chance! I deserved it! I swear, if I had another chance to live again; I'd want to know what happened to my family. Not that you have anything to worry about."

"What do you mean? I don't understand why you are yelling at me, I've done nothing wrong to you. You don't have to take care of me, you know. I can find my mommy and daddy all by myself and I won't need your help at all." I defended myself, pouting afterwards.

wakka wakka fuck you-a.

^ im sorry. I just had to.

this is short, I know, next chapter will be longer. bye.