This is me

Author's Note

We're in 2021 which means I wrote this story in about three years ago. This is the first amazing complicated romance story I was ever challenged to write.
However, I begun it without punctuations for dialogues, some typo errors here and there but as the chapters  progress, you could see the improvements and get a hang on the storyline and maturity of it. So, what I'm trying to say is that....read it regardless of the typos, they can clearly be ignored and you'll get this controversial love triangle stories.

To those who didn't give up on the first and voted for this story. You're a real motivation! Thank you and enjoy reading

Troubled, unrealistic, unexplainable and distraught in thoughts. I wonder how I can just break off my engagement with Lexis because I wasn't ready to commit. Commitment to me, it's a no no no! I said whiles shaking my head and sinking into the sofa with a glass of red wine. Then my phone rings,

(it was Lexis)
I waited for a minute, still unsatisfied with my earlier answer...it cuts
He calls again..... Let me give him the benefit of the doubt (I picked up)

Hi Lexis,

Hello Jamie....what have I done to deserve this? He asked quizzically

Lexis, please, I'm so sorry for everything. I am just not ready to commit. I'm only 21 and I need about 3 more years to figure out this whole thing about marriage. Mentally, emotionally and psychologically

Jamie, I have been with you for so long... I can't imagine my life with any other. Why wait? Don't you love me enough to spend the rest of your life with me? Or is there someone else?  He asked.. Hurt and felt pained.

(To be honest I felt out of love with Lexis, it's something I just can't put my finger on... The feeling was not there again. Not that I met someone else, but a piece of me was still empty. He's a good guy, every lady's dream, handsome, curl hair, bright eyes, point nose, Slim but stature high)

I'm just fed up... I wanted a challenge
Lexis, I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore... I can't do us anymore. (I hanged up)

A knock on my door, and Justin appeared.
Justin, so rude, so full of himself but hot... So hot. He is dating my sister, Suzzy, they keep fighting but she never let go of this hunk of a basketball player.

Don't you have some manners and decency Justin? How can you just badged into someone's house as though you owned it?
Buying all those expensive Designer and Rolex watch, you couldn't buy yourself some manners as well... Ugh?

Well hello Feisty queen... He said unfazed
Good morning to you too
Could you tell Suz that I can't wait for long?
Be a good girl and go get her for me pleaaaaassseee? ( he asked trying to feign apologetically)

I raised my hand to cut him off
Suz is not here, didn't she tell you she was going to the library?
(something is not right, why would he always come around to and fetch my sister for lectures but at the wrong time... What was he up to)

I searched his face for answers, expecting him to know better

Well... She didn't
Her phone is switched off

OK...so, why not be a good boy and go to her?  I asked, expecting him to leave but he didn't. He lingered for a while

Why do you have to hurt that poor guy, just like that?  Breaking off your engagement?  Do you have a soul?

(how dare he intrude in my privacy? Of course,  Suz gave him the sad news yesterday and the whole world thinks I'm evil. Don't they think that I was doing Lexis a huuuuge favour by helping him find a better woman?  Hell no!  Why does break up have to be such a big deal. It's not like I stabbed him with a dagger literally)

Justin... I said without an ounce of emotions
Next time, mind your own business. What does it have to do with you Huh?
Just leave already
Ooh  ..is that why you're here?
To confront me?

Easy... Easy Miss Dracula... He said (laughing)

He still didn't leave...

Don't you have some juice for me? I'm quite thirsty... He asked

I turned away and pretended he wasn't around

He got closer and I sensed a chill down my spine as he bent over like a snake.
Are you gonna pretend I'm not around?  He asked. ..

I stood up abruptly and about to walk out on him
(Something about Justin isn't right, I feel so obnoxious and mad when he is around. I don't know why I hate him so much... I'm supposed to like him, well,  because my sister is head over heels in love with him. But I don't want him for my sister. I feel he's going to just hurt her. Used and dump her.. The playboy like he is)

He grabbed my arm and I was puzzled

What the hell are you doing that for?  I questioned him

You are so blind.... Keep on fighting it. He said

You are not worth my time Justin

And I will make sure no body else have you... Mark my words.

I blinked surprisingly....whats wrong with you?
What's the meaning of what you just said.

He just smiled like he won a lottery...then left.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.... So many secrets.. Watch out for what's up.

Jamie is Mimi