can you feel my pain pt2

Justin in Character

When I left Yo-yo's, Becky was bombarding me with unnecessary questions. Like why o kept so Long in the office, what was happening in there with Mimi and i and blah blah... She was provoking me and I snapped at her. She needs to know her place coz I hate a bitch who pretends not to know her place. I told her it was none of her fucking business... And I just to deal with the issue my own way and that took the wind out of her sail.

Let's go... I demanded her and drove her home... In silence. I'm sure she was disturbed coz our date didn't go well as planned.
After dropping her off I got back home and Lexis wasn't around. I wondered where he might have been.
Not that it bothers me much but that guy has been heartbroken and depressed so I had to get concerned....but, well he's a grown ass man. He'll get over it
I took off my shirt and leaned my back against the study desk with my hands by my side and I kept thinking, playing back what had happened at the club with Mimi. Damn. That girl gets to me like a thorn in my flesh. She's so gorgeous and yet confusing.. It took a lot of restraint from me not to kiss her... And I congratulated myself for that. I also can't stop thinking over the revelation she brought up about me having feelings for her and that got me to jerk off.
I felt frustrated with guilt.... A lowlife who is taking advantage of two sisters? Is that who I've become?  Hell no!  I have to make things right.. Oh snap!  Do I really care about Mimi's words that much?  That I'm a lowlife....
Few minutes later I heard a knock and Lexis entered...

Hey buddy... What's up ? Where have you been?  I questioned him

With Mimi... He answered with a smirk on his face

Mimi?  ....are you on some drugs? I quizzed coz I thought he was sulking over her and giving her some space..this girl just broke his heart... But of course what should I expect from Lexis.. He's as stubborn as a mule .

Yeah about that... We kinda trying to work things out... He answered feeling all hopeful. I went to pick her up at Yo-yo's.

How come I didn't see you there.. I told you I'll be there with Becky. You should have called me you know.. I questioned him but feeling so hurt.. Perhaps, it's good he didn't come when I was with Mimi at the office...that would have been an uncomfortable situation to handle. It could be he came whiles I was in the bathroom busying myself to let some sperms come off coz blue balls hurt as hell.

Well, I met her outside the clubhouse fortunately so I didn't bother going inside... He answered and I felt there was more to it but I hate to question him more. I hated the details already.

So are you guys like back together as in relationship? I let it out coz I wanted to know. Dude! I hope you don't end up killing yourself for something with a vagina and two breast.. I added whiles pointing at my crotch and nipples

Hopefully. ..he answered

I've gotta go... I chipped in, making my way to my room.

Where are you going to?  He asked

To see Suz.... I owe her an apology. I answered...only God knows that was the best idea to come up because what he said hurt me so much it motivated me to make things right with Suz.... And forget about Mimi. For once... If possible forever.

It was about time.. You do. She's hurting you know. I saw her when I dropped Mimi off.. She looks flustered.. Like she has slept on days...
Lexis said.. Trying to give me a lecture.

Errhmm... So, that's why I'm going to see her.. I said quickly and moved into my room and slammed the door.. I quickly washed myself in the shower 🚿.. Put on a cologne.. And wore my T-shirt with jeans and a jacket

In 20 minutes later, I was at her home and I hoped Mimi would be at the door to ask who I'm looking for

In 20 minutes later, I was at her home and I hoped Mimi would be at the door to ask who I'm looking for... So I'll tell her I'm there for Suz. But unfortunately, it was Suz who came to meet me at the door