Justin is Justin!

Justin....in character.

I looked on as Lexis was sulking in sadness 😔  as he enters his room. My roommate just doesn't get it. Mimi is waaaaaay out of his league . I know girls like her. They just want to have fun, coz they can't keep their shit together. He better let her off the hook for his own good, yet I can't force him to see reason if she ends up causing him more pain.
I don't want to see him fall into depression, we'll be graduating in 5months and his future is so bright... His parents will keep bombarding me with questions like hell, I'm supposed to take care of a grown ass man.
Tsk Tsk... I phone rings and I knew the one person should be calling me for apology but I guess I was wrong. To my disappointment on the screen is was "Becky with the good hair".

Well hello hottie... I flirted

Justin baby... You good?

Yup... Was about to call you.  How is it that I've missed you so much in just 5hours?  I lied

Ooh you say such things.... Becky swoons
I hope you're ready for our night out.

I'm Justin... Always born ready.. But give me 15minutes to get ready. Will meet you there...i said. And as usual, bring your sexy self along with you

For some reasons I'm careful about bringing in girls in my room coz God knows what Suz is capable of doing to them when she coincidentally meet them. So, if I wanna blow off some steam, I'd take them at the club or book a 5 star hotel. I have an insatiable desire, need for sex that no one has been able to satisfy yet so I don't entertain other ladies for long.. I won't waste my time..And Suz, well she's patient and good with blow jobs.. Trust me Suz can make you call out on all your great grandparents name when she gives you a blow job.. She's so good at it and takes her stroke.. I guess that why I've lasted that long with her... Who doesn't love luxury?  I was born hot, born handsome, born irresistible and born to live a luxurious life. My dad is the owner of Yo-yo's but has stayed low-key about it and hardly comes around because we got able Managers at employees.
If there's any serious problem the Manager, Jack Sparrow as I call him, will report to me and I'll handle it coz I'm having that authority as the only heir of my dad's.

I hanged up the call after blowing a kiss to Becky over the phone with a "catch you later" phrase and I called my banker. Dexter.

Hello Dex, I need me some cash

OK sir, at your service how much do you need?

Can you please wire 5000usd into my new account ending in 055 immediately. I'll be using my visa card💳 . Thanks.

With that after a minute or 2 I received a notification and I got myself ready. Pick the keys to my brand new Maserati

I have a reputation of dressing real good

I have a reputation of dressing real good.. Well because of my parent's status.
In 30minutes, I was at Yo-yo's and I spotted Becky at the entrance, approaching towards me. With that hot red dress... Becky was looking all seductive