Lexis

Yeah! Oh... Yay! I'm back !!
Sorry for the long wait, I was in a hibernation mode.

But here's another chapter

"Deleted Emotions" continues

Jay's POV

I was beginning to have feelings for that girl.. Dammit! She was just going to play games with me?

Not to justify my harsh attitude towards her, I couldn't handle the hurt I felt.. I guess the anger and disgust was more than the pain of throwing her out like a piece of garbage.

Just a damn explanation Mimi.. Even if it's a little. But then, she couldn't even give any whatsoever to save a stupid slutty ass.

How can she possibly be doing stuffs with Justin, for fuck's sake.. Justin is dating her sister. Her sweet innocent sister who probably has no idea what her very own sister is capable of.

It's been five minutes after I drove her out. Coz yeah! I couldn't stand her. She provoked me to the core so I had to treat her like the whore she is. Jezebel has got nothing on her..

Trying to drench my mind with hard liquor..

So cunning, beautiful but dangerous and slimy bitch.. Just like Pauline, my ex.
To think that we had a connection and she'll be different.. Funny.

They're all the same !!!

I had to get a grip on myself and face that douche bag of a cousin.
Scanning through my address book, I finally got his location.

So that's where he stays... I know it's a bit late but I have to give that asshole a piece of my mind for messing with my date.

He'd better give me a good explanation for whatever is going on between him and Mimi.

Even though, Justin was my uncle's son, I never visited him ever since he went to college.
We only visit or have a little family get together once a while in his father's villa, that's even in Hamptons.

Grabbing my keys, I quickly bolt for the door and sat in my car..

Lexis POV

I've been trying to reach out to Mimi, but to no avail... Seems like she's really avoiding me and doing a better job at it.
She hasn't even return my calls and her phone was switched off after we spoke

I, on the other hand, couldn't or didn't want to accept her rejection. I love her so much.. It hurts and I'll settle for less...even if it means we'd be just friends.

At least I can work my way to reaching her heart once again.. I'm not ready to lose her and I don't think I'll ever be.

After completing my assignment and doing some research for my project work... She's still in my thoughts. Everything about her...its so unforgettable.

She's enchanting.

But then, it was getting late and Justin was still not back from his date with Suz.
Perhaps, they'll be spending the night together.

Those two, always finding a way to work things out even though Justin can't keep up with one lady.. Suz is clearly doing a good job with compromising and always forgiving him.

Suz was so in to him.. So deep

Just like I'm too in to her sister.. Too deep to let go that easily.

I just wish Mimi could possess just a tiny bit of Suz 's passion towards Justin , just for me. We would have been so perfect...so unbreakable. I thought and heard a loud bang on the door.