Change a beginning

Justin

I was so excited to hear that she finally got the guts to break up with that douche .
I mean how can a hot Rihanna-like lady settle for a low-key.
I see them going to the park together with his German Shepard....so boring. There's no life in that relationship and I was hoping she noticed that sooner or later.

I have been in an on and off thingy with her sister Suz, well coz everyone loves to role with the hottest basketball player "Me". She's been a ride or die chick and we're holding it off together so well. But, Suz is too cool for school.
I need a challenge and definitely not her sister, her blood... Miss Dracula, so feisty, she makes my blood boil with the way she can fight for herself.... Miss independent. But not her, I need someone to fight for me, my ego needs that...two rivals.

So I saw Rebecca on my way to the library

Well Hellooo... Hope you're not Becky with the good hair (I said pulling off all my stops... Flirting at her)

She winked (bulls eye... She likes me.. Who wouldn't?  I mean who wouldn't dare love Just..in.?)

Hi Justin.... She said shyly,  flaring her blond hair back at me..( she walks closer)

What's up this evening... Sweet bun?
I heard there's gonna be a gig at Yo-yo's club

Everyone's talking about it. ....I'll be there (she said)

Bring your sexy self with you and nothing else... Just you... Se-xy self. I implored

Is that a date? She asked

Eerrrmmm... We'll hook up date-like

What about her? (she's referring to Suz)

Don't worry, your mama won't bite you... She can only bark...wooof wooof (I encouraged her)

And blew her a kiss,
But before she reacted,  I heard my name

JUSTIN!

oooh la-la sounds like angry Mama Madea, is out of the library...(let the war begin... Battle for Just-in, I guess she was sneaking up on us all this while)

What the fuck... What !were you flirting with Becky? She flared up so angrily she can kick my balls and squish them out of my scrotum already.

Calm down,Suz
You don't need to get yourself all worked up over that loser for nothing.
I've only got eyes for you

She snapped and slapped him.. You son of a bitch, move over. (she pushed me out of her way and everyone's watching)

Now I have a reason to ignore her and get on with my life...my new muse Becky at Yo-yo's.
She will come back to her senses when she calms down... It will take at most.. 3days before she comes crawling back to hot hunky Randy Justin.

I adjusted my face and my shirt like the gentleman I was and walked into my car. Of to my dorm to do a narration to my roomie.
My roomie  Lexis... The good guy who got dumped by my girlfriend's sister.

Aaaaaah well.... Looking for plots, plan of action... Getting back... Love...and all the twists..
Sorry for the typos.
By the time I'm done with this story ...you will find yourself in a different planet.