impossible

Jamie(Mimi) and Suzzy(Suz) up there.

Mimi in Character.
When Justin finally unlocked the door for me I gave out as sigh as I left. Whew! That was so intense, I say as I fan myself out of the heat with my right hand. I closed the door and leaned my back on it as I reminisce what I had told him.
Justin is a bad guy, he is so full of himself and it's like nothing hurts him. He tries to find himself out of every situation but I smiled as I thought to myself. That guy has a weakness.
A strong weakness that can break him apart... It's been almost a year that I got to know him when he began dating my sister.
He is not meant for him... Correction... Justin is not meant for ANYBODY.... But Suz was so madly in love with him. So no matter how hard to try to discourage her from going further with him, she has been as stubborn as a mule.
What I told Justin that, he had feelings for me was just a guess work and I never even believed myself but I wanted to make him feel so guilty. And Bull's-eye....i got him.

He's loves anything in skirts and brassiere... A minute he's with Jolene and 30minutes, he's winking at Maya... He's a huge flirt. And you can't blame those girls for wanting him as a predator... He's handsome.. Lexis is also handsome..in a good way. But Justin is handsome in a bad way.
I guess nobody will like the idea of being labeled as a heartless, shameless pervert for hitting on two blood related sisters. So yeah... That hit him to the core.

I have about an hour to close from work and relax my legs from all these stress... And I heard a wooo sound from the crowd.. Those new pop stars are in.. They are 4 girl group trying to pull of a Destiny's Child thing. Well, I'm sure they are as good as they look...they dressed.

I'mma enjoy their show before I leave.. I say to myself and made my way through the crowd.. Most of these people have smelly armpits.. Yuck!
I held my nose for a while and I heard someone calling me out... I turned and it was Becky... (Becky with the good hair) as we all know. Does she know the meaning of space.. I mean a girly space where I don't wanna be approached by my sister's boyfriend snatcher..
I ignored her and pretended to be too busy enjoying the music 🎶... Ra Ra Ra Ra ..Ra Roma Roma...mance.. GA GA uuh LA LA laaaa. .want your Bad Romance! I sang loudly in tune... That was their intro song.. Woooah.. These pop stars just won my heart already.. With a Lady Gaga.

As I continued I sense a presence coming closer to me and I knew it's her

As I continued I sense a presence coming closer to me and I knew it's her...can't she see I'm completely ignoring her.. Doesn't she get it.. And damn she called me out

Mimi... Mimi! can you hear me? Becky exclaimed

I covered my ears and responded.. No I can't!

Oh sure you can else you wouldn't have responded. She pointed out to the obvious

Well I can't anymore.. So shuu

Hey.. Don't you shush me.. I'm not going anywhere till you tell me what happened with Justin

Are you interested in knowing where he is or what he's doing? I asked

I already know he's in his office. Duh!