The secret lover (edited)

A/n at the end of the chapter
Deleted Emotions continues...

Justin's POV

I don't know what could have transpired between my cousin and my best....umm.. My roommate.. Yes, my roommate coz I can't see Lexis as my best friend if I'm into the woman he still loves... No,  his ex girlfriend.

Scratching the back of my hair at the confusion littered before me

I'm also very surprised to see Jay , my cousin in my apartment in this very state of drunkenness. What the hell was going on and why were they fighting..

Mimi.  I thought.

Of course.. She is should be the sole reason why Lexis would pounced on someone..

Just a couple of beers and awaiting your presence dear cousin..... Jay answered me in slur

Awaiting my presence? What for?... I questioned and gave a confused glance over at Lexis..  He just shrugged at me and sat on the opposite couch

At least he should give me a hint of whatever was going on considering the fact that Jay was the one having a date with Mimi... Not me.

Let's talk this out man to man... Jay gestured with a bottle of beer at me.. I declined the offer

Whatever conversation that was about to go on between us three must be something serious and I'd rather prefer to be alert all through instead of being tipsy like my cousin.

OK.. I sighed..not knowing what to think.

You didn't fucking tell me my Mimi was going out with your cousin?!  Lexis sneered in anger walking towards me just as I was about to take a seat.

What!  I quizzed

How dare you.. Lexis snapped and pushed me I staggered back.

What the fuck buddy!!! I didn't fucking know until I coincidentally saw them together!  I yelled in rage to meet his.

Lexis was being irrational and acting all paranoid going burlesque over a woman who doesn't even love him. It gets me so mad.

He pointed a threatening finger at me and Jay stepped in between us with a chuckle.

Hey.. Easy there children, let's act matured and talk like civilised adults here! Jay said.. No need to fight over some bitch-

DON'T YOU DARE CALL HER A BITCH!  Lexis and I said in unison as though we had the same brain. Snapping our angry glare at Jay.

Staring back at each other awkwardly..

It seems we both didn't like the idea of making Mimi a victim in this matter but for some strange reason I felt as though I have blurted out my hidden feelings

She may be a lot of things but bitch isn't one... I tried to defend myself which only makes matters worse coz Lexis didn't seem to like it.. He shook his head in contemplation

Cheesy... Jay said and rolled his eyes at us, sitting down and tapping on the chair

After some moment of silence,  we all settled down.

Are you fucking my Mimi?  Lexis impatiently asked me.

What?!  Hell No!  I quickly answered

Why would he even get that stupid idea... Of course, Jay.. My moron of a cousin arrived at that conclusion after that sour date we had at the bar..

As Mimi had already raised a concern to me about Jay's speculations that has to do with me and her.. Which is a dicey situation considering the fact that I'm secretly in love with her.. I have been and Yes, I have feelings for her and I kissed her but I haven't fucked her....not yet..  I cowardly gathered my thoughts in my head as I prepped myself to debunk every allegations against me.