Don't tell me not to love you.

Lexis in character.

Why would she do this to me? Where did I go wrong? Can we not work things out? These questions keep bugging my mind as I drive Mimi home. My parents ask me to move on, Justin and everyone who knew about about our Mimi breaking up with me see it to be so easily to let her go. I felt shattered when I saw the other guy making her giggle... Can't I make her happy again? What is it that she wants, that I can't possibly give her.... I snapped and was driving with top speed..

What is wrong with you Mimi...i yelled

You're over speeding Lex.. Slow down before you get us in an accident! She sounded so scared.

I hope she has a feeling of how scared I was to lose her to someone else ....you scared now? Huh? You scared? I thought you weren't scared of ANYTHING! I blurted out my pain.

Why are you overreacting Lexis... You asked for friendship didn't you.

Who is he? He demanded

Who?

Cut the pretence act Mimi... You know the fuck I'm talking about here... Who is he!

I just met him on my way out...

And you got a chance to flirt with someone, two days after breaking up with me? Wow.. You really did it Mimi

.......she was silent.

You're not going to answer me?

B-be-because... Nothing I say or do can convince you either way. She answered

Then make me convinced.. Coz I'm losing my fucking mind here over you can't you see? Can't you see that you are breaking me..

Afterwards there was silence between us
Few minutes later I reached her home
She quickly opened the door to leave and a ran to catch up with her

Mimi please don't leave yet... I pleaded

You're making things worse and difficult here... She retorted

You don't know how hard it is for me... Mimi, you have no idea. Everyone is telling whatever they want me to hear... Everyone wants me to let go.. Do they have any idea.. I can't sleep, eat well, you cross my mind every second of my heart beat. ...i held her close and I badly wanted to  touch her lips.. They were dangerously tempting... I gave up and made an effort to touch them, then she turn her head to the left.

Don't  .. Lex.. Please don't!

I backed away but few seconds later I asked her again
Can we please be friends at least?  I asked pleading her eyes to look into mine coz I felt so vulnerable. Mimi?

Yes.. We can but..

But what? I asked

I don't want to hurt you Lex...i don't want you to get hurt. You are still in love with me. It's not fair on your path.

Well... Then, don't ask me to stop loving you coz I can't.. I swear I can't do it.

I have to go now Lexis... She chipped in trying to give me a hug and a peck on my cheeks....then her Sister called for her

Mimi are you back... Suz asked
But she didn't reply

She came out and said hi to me...

I hope you're doing good Suz... I heard about.. Well you know who

Let's not talk about him please... She insisted and I can tell she's still hurt. She needs her sister by her

I guess that my cue to call it a night and leave you two girls to do whatever girly stuffs you have.

We shared our good nights and I left. I guess I have a little hope.. A hope of friendship to win her back. That's a good start I said to myself as I drove back to my place to share with my roommate, Justin..about my progress with Mimi.