Chapter 7.2 (OVA 2)

Zorome X Miku - Side story

Third person POV

After all of them have decided their room, the mansion door slowly opened, Miku, the red-haired twin tail came out to have some fresh air, noticed Zorome, who is still unconscious because of her karate chop at the neck.

She stood right beside him as thoughts flowed through her mind. She kinda feels bad for him as she went and grabbed a towel and covered him. She later looked left and right, make sure no one is watching.

She squatted down, smiled while looked at him. She reached out her hand as she caressed his face.

"Baka...."

"I thought you guys are fighting.", Ichigo said as she stood behind him.

"You scare the shit out of me....Yeah, I'm not really sure."

"Just being sincere to him.", she said.

"What are you guys talking about?", Kokoro said as she appeared at the front door. "Ohhhhh.....Miku, you actually have feelings for him, right?"

"Just shut up, regarding being sincere, how about you, Ichigo. You and Goro?"

"Yeah...I think I should be sincere too...Come on, we should be prepared for dinner right now, we all can have fun tomorrow.", Ichigo said as she entered the house while Kokoro went the other way to find Mitsuru who's at the beach, leaving her alone with him.

"Why do I say the word, it's not that I have feelings for him.....or...", she said in her mind as her face slowly blushed.

"Mind take him inside? It's getting late.", she entered the house and told the boys who's watching television. They reluctantly agreed, took him and threw him towards the bed in the boys room as she watched from aside. As the boys leave. she stood outside the room, she then walked towards the girls room, later she stopped at her track, thinking about should her entered the room or not. 

She exhale and creeps towards the room, she made up her mind as she looked left and right, make sure no one is around as she slowly turned the door knob and entered the room. She noticed Zorome who still unconscious, she stood beside his bed as she knee down and caressed his face.

"I'm sorry, Zorome...", she whispered as she felt apologetic for him. She looked around and found a towel, wet it in the toilet and cleaned up his face.

Then she remembered what Ichigo said earlier....

"Just be sincere to him, be honest..."

"Zorome....actually...I like you...", she said as she immediately gave a quick kiss at his cheek while she faced blushed madly. Later she quickly ran towards the door and before she opened the door, she looked back and showed a slight smile to him.

As she exited the room, Ichigo noticed her and walked closer to her and whispered at her ear.

"Hmm....Miku, what you're doing...?"

"AH! You scare the shit out of me, Ichigo!", she jolted and said loudly. "It's none of your business, hmph!"

She quickly ran away, leaving Ichigo with a sly smile and with a confused Goro at there.

*Meanwhile in the room*

"Ahh....my head hurts.", he woke up as he rubbed the side of his head. He touched his cheek with his hand.

"Damn Miku....", he cursed under his breath while let out a satisfying smile. "Maybe I can tease her later.", he mumbled as he dove back into the bed.

*Dinner time*

"Oi Zorome, I know you're up. It's dinner time.", Ikuno opened the door and said as she took the blanket away.

"Just five more minutes....", he said as he refused to get up.

"Well then, we're going to finish all of it.", Futoshi barged in and said.

"Yeah yeah, I'm up now.", he stood up and saw Miku stood beside them. She gave him a despise look as she walked away.

"What a tsundere...", he said in his mind as an awkward smile appeared on his face.

*During dinner*

He took a glimpse of Miku, who is sit beside Goro and Ichigo and his devilish side slowly came out.

"Guys? I don't know if it just me or something happen.", Zorome, who just woke up, said as he tried to tease Miku.

"No nothing happen.", Goro said.

"Yeah, nothing happen.", Ichigo said.

"Are you hallucinating?", Hiro said.

"Probably, but it just weird.", Zorome said as he continued to eat his dinner.

And there's Miku, quietly sat beside them, as her face have a slight pink blush.....

"Hey Miku, nothing happen to me right, beside you karate chop me?"

"O-of course n-nothing happen...", she replied.

After dinner, when everybody is doing their own stuff, Miku, who's trying to find Zorome, walked out of the mansion.

"Hell yeah...12 times!", she heard a voice who resembled Zorome, she quickly walked towards him and he's playing skipping stone.

"Ermm....Zorome..?", she said embarrassingly as he noticed she here.

"What's the matter, Miku?"

"About the things that happen earlier..."

"Which one are you talking about?", he said as he sat down and looked towards the sky.

"Of course about the karate chop....Wait....", she stop mid sentence, widened her eyes and looked at him. "Don't you tell me....."

"Yes I know all along...I-I feel i-it.", he embarrassingly said as he touched his cheek. 

"NO!!!", she squat down immediately and embarrassingly yelled as she covered her face. "I might just kill you then.", she suddenly stood up, emitting a yandere aura as she slowly walked towards him.  

"WAIT MIKU, WAIT!!! Just listen to me!",  Zorome said, looking flustered.

"30 second.", she said as she already prepared to kill him.

"Actually I have same feeling to you as well.", he said while his face is all red.

"Huh....?", she looked at him, all confused.

"Well...I'm kinda like you as well."

"Zorome....."

"Yeah...?"

"YOU BAKA!!!", she yelled at him and walked away, leaving him behind.

"Hey Miku!!! I just confessed to you, can you just respond to me?", he started to whine as she just walked away and he just followed her from behind. 

Little did Zorome knew, a little smile is on Miku's face as both of them on the way return to the mansion.

A/N
Sorry for the super slow update. I'm so busy lately, literally don't have the time to write it. The thing is I have 2 presentation and 2 assignment due this month and since it's October, that means a new anime season has started and I'm that kind of guy that watch all of it and recently I'm addicted to a game called osu!, playing non-stop for hours, so......😅😅😅

I'M APOLOGIES FOR SUCH A LATE UPDATE.

Question of the day (maybe, kinda want to try it XD)
What anime are you watching right now and this season?