Chapter 4

Craigs POV~

"So Yeah, If Anything Is Up Then Go To Tyler. He Will Try To Help" Evan Finished Off What He Was Saying Which I Honestly Didn't Pay Attention To Yet I Knew Enough To Respond. "Alrighty Then, I Will. Thanks For The Help." I Smiled Slightly Getting A Smile Back, He Replied. "Yep, Now Imma Go. Johnathan Just Got On And I Promised Him That I Would Play Something With Him. Talk To Ya Later." I Nodded And Said A Little Goodbye Before We Both Hung Up. I Slowly Got Up From My Bed And Walked Out Of My Room While Putting My Phone In My Pocket. I Slowly Went Downstairs And Into The Kitchen To See The Dishes In The Sink. I Sigh Before Talking To Myself, "Might As Well Get These Done." I Slowly Approached The Sink Before Turning The Water On And Starting To Clean The Dishes.

Just As I Turned On My Dish Washer My Phone Started Ringing. I Pulled Out My Phone From My Pocket And Saw It Was Brian. I Quickly Accepted The Voice Chat, "Yello-" "Craig, I'm Sorry For Making You Upset Earlier.. I-" "Brian. It's Fine. It Was A Joke, And I Got Sensitive. It's Fine." I Smiled As Brian Inhaled, He Just Exhaled Instantly After. I Tilted My Head Some Before It Struck Me, He Was Gonna Rant On How It Wasn't Okay.

"No-"

Ah-

"Wha-"

Stop

"Hey!-"

Shush.

He Listened To My Shush And Stayed Quiet, I Spoke Up. "Brian, It. Is. Fine. I Promise It Is, Alright?" He Nodded Some And I Smiled. He Then Spoke Nervously, "We Are Still Fr-" "Yes Dummy. That Counts." His Smile Got Wider. I Laughed Lightly Making It His Turn To Tilt His Head, "You're So Silly For Thinking That Brian. You're My Best Friend, And Even Closer Then Tyler!" I Swore I See Him Blush Lightly But I Brush It Off. "And I Was Thinking... Maybe I Could Come Over Some Time? Prove That It's Alright?"

Pretty Sure That's All It Took To Have Brian Making Sure I Have His Address. Every Question Had One Of The Same Answer, Yes. Mhm. Yep Yep. We Said Our Goodbyes After A Little And Hung Up Making Me Dash For My Room. I Entered My Room And Turned On My Computer Before Looking For The Best Time To Go To Ireland To See Brian. This Is Gonna Be Interesting.